+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Darlene

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    I have to admit I sort of like Darlene now, in the way you like an eccentric high strung Aunt. She's seems to have mellowed somewhat, and I like the odd chemistry her and Mitch seem to have.
    I've liked Darlene and Mychael from the beginning, so it's nice to see that I have at least one favorite left. As DevilTwin said, I think that earlier, Darlene was discriminated against because of age, and they didn't think she was a threat. And I know what you mean, LL; I'd actually enjoy having Darlene as MY Aunt! Crazy Aunt Darlene!

Now that she's switched teams (Not that there's anything wrong with that!), she has insider knowledge as to the strengths and weaknesses of both CB and TA.

I hope to God she wins as I wouldn't even warm up the TV to watch the others. However, I would watch the Darlene & Mitch Show. Hey, if Regis & Kelly can be a duo, why can't we have TWO hosts of a Home Show?
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Well no matter what happens, when this is all over, Darlene and Mitch SHOULD get together to make a show... I'd watch!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    Well no matter what happens, when this is all over, Darlene and Mitch SHOULD get together to make a show... I'd watch!
    I agree, both would make great hosts and make great tv.

Darlene and Mitch are my favorites! This show is one of the good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    Especially if they would get Mychael to do the cooking portions of their show
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I think of Darlene as the Queen of Emote-tion. Any of us could beat this woman at poker because she emotes over everything. "You didn't know that we needed to have a theme? Oh-My-God." Her manic energy is contagious, though.
    Shaken, not stirred.

I love her, I hope she wins! So far she's proven that she has what it takes. All the rest can be pinned into one category, but she's done everything.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality
    Darlene and Mitch are my favorites!
    I had really wanted to see the 2 of them in the finals together. I think they're the ones who deserve to be there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567