+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Flay-Judge

Perhaps we can actually have some perverse enjoyment here, making fun of Booby while he's on-screen.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    ...and here I thought I was the only one that hated Bobby Flay. I cringe everytime I see him on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Because he has mad cooking skills (and he's good for ratings)?
    I think he's a Richard, but you're so right Tex, the man can cook. His personality sucks big time, but the guy knows his stuff in the kitchen and turns out some amazing food.

Wow, I guess I'll state the opposite. I've had a crush on this guy since his first Food TV cooking show. But I have a thing for pompus attitude filled redheads from the East Coast I think there was an Apprentice contestant he reminded me of too.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    ...and here I thought I was the only one that hated Bobby Flay. I cringe everytime I see him on tv.
    In the case of quite a few I know, that could be because he's engaged to Stephanie March, who played Assistant District Attorney Alexandra Cabot on Law & Order spinoff Special Victims Unit from 2000-'03 and is reprising that role in an episode that airs next month (they are also supposed to marry next month).

Wow, I am really surprised at all the hate towards Bobby Flay, I truly thought I was one of the only people who disliked him so. :phhht My hatred for him also stems back to Iron Chef USA and the way that he acted. I will most likely still watch this show but I am not going to be happy if he gets a lot of air time.

I haven't seen this guy too much, but I never thought much of him. I know my wife despises him, but I thought she was the only one. She'll be so excited when I tell her that practically EVERYONE hates him!

hmmm, i think it's that darn VOICE of his. it's nasal and always sounds like he's yelling.

He wasn't too bad last night.

I'm also not a fan of his work. "Raising the roof" at Kitchen Stadium was just wrong. For someone who travels and knows the cutlure of cooking, I expected him to show a bit more class.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I've never heard of him.
    Me either. Doesn't sound like we've missed anything but another egotistical jackass, of which there are so many to pick from on TV!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast