+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/6 - finale - 2 back to back episodes

9/6 - finale - 2 back to back episodes

There are only 3 episodes left. One this Thursday, 8/30 and 2 back to back episodes on 9/6/07.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: 9/6 - finale - 2 back to back episodes

Wow, we're really close to seeing who is going to win then! I wonder who it will be? (My money is on a final three of Defuser, Parthenon and Hyperstrike!)

I also saw that Balls Mahoney from ECW is going to be guest starring somehow on the finale. I wonder how he will figure in? As a villain I guess?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I dont know about Defuser, he seems to stick his foot in his mouth to much... Can't wait untill tonight though!

Thanks for the update -- I'll make sure my DVR has it covered.

I like Hygena, but I'm thinking HyperStrike is the most qualified to "win." (I still think the show is entirely scripted so they are just hired actors, not really contestants with a chance of winning.)

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2550724;
    Wow, we're really close to seeing who is going to win then! I wonder who it will be? (My money is on a final three of Defuser, Parthenon and Hyperstrike!)

I also saw that Balls Mahoney from ECW is going to be guest starring somehow on the finale. I wonder how he will figure in? As a villain I guess?
    I remember hearing from another message board before the 2nd season aired that Balls Mahoney was going to train the heroes on how to perform the stunts.

I think Hyperstrike will take it. I'd like to see Defuser take it, as he is my fav, but I think Hyperstrike's performed better. I like Hygiena too, but I think she'll end up losing for the same reason as I think Fat Momma did, she won't appeal to comic readers. Can't wait for the finale. I've read the secret idenity of Dr. Dark will be revealed at the finale as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kev89;2554434;
    I remember hearing from another message board before the 2nd season aired that Balls Mahoney was going to train the heroes on how to perform the stunts.

I think Hyperstrike will take it. I'd like to see Defuser take it, as he is my fav, but I think Hyperstrike's performed better. I like Hygiena too, but I think she'll end up losing for the same reason as I think Fat Momma did, she won't appeal to comic readers. Can't wait for the finale. I've read the secret idenity of Dr. Dark will be revealed at the finale as well.
    That sounds cool.

While I like Hygiena as well, I think she should have been the one eliminated last time. I like the Defuser best, but I agree that Hyerstrike is a better performer and will probably win.

Quote Originally Posted by kev89;2554434;

That would be REALLY cool if they got to learn to do stunts from someone from the ECW and then maybe that'd be part of how they were judged in the final task? I wonder if they will have to do the same stunts or if they will have like different/signature moves or something? I think it'd be weird to ask, like Hygenia and Defuser to do the same things.

Nevertheless I'm totally looking forward to the season finale, I think it's gonna be really interesting to watch what happens. (I like that it feels like it could be one of a couple of people with a chance to win, too.)

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread