+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show **SPOILERS**

8/23 Show **SPOILERS**

Who will be depowered tonight?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Re: 8/23 Show **SPOILERS**

I don't think I could have done the tunnel channel. The rats weren't bad, but by time the snakes were in there, ewwwwwwww!!!!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;2542758;
    I don't think I could have done the tunnel channel. The rats weren't bad, but by time the snakes were in there, ewwwwwwww!!!!
    so who did the girlie scream? It isn't on where I live for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2543021;
    so who did the girlie scream? It isn't on where I live for awhile.
    Parthenon didn't scream, it was a "heroic yell" :p

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2543172;
    Parthenon didn't scream, it was a "heroic yell" :p
    ahhhh ... thanks for the tip about the 'heroic yell.'

snort

My guess was wrong. But he would have been my second guess.

Gotta run and actually watch it now

A

I like everyone left. I like Whip Snap, but she was the worst of the remaining heroes left. I think all of the remaining heroes have a decent shot. It'll be an exciting couple of weeks ahead.

Just as a sidenote to the mods, I don't if someone made a mistake or something, but there's still 4 people left on the show. It's certainly not completed yet, so shouldn't it still be in the current shows section?

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;2542758;
    I could probably do it if there were just the critters, but I'm very claustophobic, so don't know if I would have been able to do it. All 5 of them deserve credit for their bravery.

OK, you have 6 minutes to crawl up a tunnel and get a fuse and you have 5 heros, what in the heck where they thinking stoping and congratulating each other after each run, the next hero should have been on their way, I saw them wasting 20 to 30 seconds each time. I was so frustrated that I wanted to scream at the TV. The strategy was so incredibly stupid.

Whip-snap was sooo the logical person to go, she was the weakest of the reminaing 5 and I am sorry, but everyone has stuff happen in their life. This woman has incredible self esteem issues and needs counseling, therapy, chanting mantras, something, anything. I am surprised that she is a security guard cause I can see her snapping under pressure if anything happened on the job. Her self doubt is crippling her and she really needs to deal with it. What is surprising is that initially she comes across as this beautiful, tall, black, self confident, self assured woman and in reality she is just a mess.

Currently, Hyperstrike seems as if he is the one to beat, but I do agree with Defuser comment that outside of himself no one else is stepping up to the leadership role. I do feel as if Defuser, Hyperstrike and Hygena really have the heart to be the Next Superhero. Parthenon seems to be hiding or holding back a bit at this poiont and strategally that may not be a good idea.

Looks as if not that many people are watching and the show has been shuttled down here to sub forums, hope other fans of the show can find it hiding down here.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I found it hiding down here

Agree with most of the points above, and it was Whip Snap's turn to depart.

One thing I'm not keen on this season is the Mission Reports, were I on the show I would have turned the laptop back in when they first got them because it undermines the integrity of the team and in effect turns them against each other.

It was definitely WhipSnap's time to go. It may have been her tme for awhile, but she wasn't the worst of the night.

I don't think I could have done that tunnel thing. It just creeped me out watching it. Guess I'm not superhero material!

MrC. really likes Defuser. I did at the beginning, but I think he doesn't have enough compassion. What gives him the right to tell everyone how he thinks they should act? Along with the bossiness.

Hyperstrike is turning out to be my favorite but that could change as I'm not convinced he's superhero material either.

Parthenon and Hygena are just so-so in my mind. I wouldn't care if they won, but don't care if they don't either. Unless Hygena really steps it up though I don't see her winning. She has consistently been the loser on the tasks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast