+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8-16 Show *spoilers*

8-16 Show *spoilers*

Posts in this topic for tonights show.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Re: 8-16 Show *spoilers*

Watching tonights show and I would think by now that they all should realize that finding a little girl trumps a mission every single time! Even if they never saw the show before they have been on it long enough to realize this...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Basura is toast! She didn't help find the little girl.

Defuser looks like he may be in trouble too. I think Basura's more likely to go, though.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;2530979;
    Watching tonights show and I would think by now that they all should realize that finding a little girl trumps a mission every single time! Even if they never saw the show before they have been on it long enough to realize this...
    They already had things like that happen. Maybe they get so caught up in the game ... knowing it IS a game?????

Honestly I don't know what goes thru some of their minds. Most of them seemed to catch on to helping find little girl. They at least appeared to be helping, even if they were calculating where to put on thier clothes in their minds. LOL

But Basura didn't even fake trying to help. She looked totally lost when the woman wanted help.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;2531347;
    Honestly I don't know what goes thru some of their minds. Most of them seemed to catch on to helping find little girl. They at least appeared to be helping, even if they were calculating where to put on thier clothes in their minds. LOL

But Basura didn't even fake trying to help. She looked totally lost when the woman wanted help.
    Too bad. I like the bug-theme.

It seemed pretty obvious that Basura is going home. Not helping find a lost little girl, not stepping up and asking for clothes? Yes, she is quite, but as a superhero she needs to overcome her weaknesses. I did find it surprising that she called Defuser a bully. He may be overbearing but a lot of cops and rescue people can be like that and she needs to learn to deal with it. As a superhero she would be laughed out of the superhero union if she wimped out while dealing with law enforcement types. Or what about the bad guys or terrorists what if they yelled at her, she looks as if she would cry or just stand there, that's not what a superhero does. She was the obvious choice to go.

Whip Snap, that woman has issues breaking down like she did after the vandalism in the lair. She describes herself as a strong woman yet I don't see it. Also last night during the elimination, the way the lighting was hitting her face it looked as if she had some serious 6 o'clock shadow and I kept thinking is Whip Snap really a guy??? She looked really bad in that lighting, really a lot of gender confusion there. She is dissappointing me as I feel she needs therapy for self esteem more then she needs to be here on the show.

Hygena, what where you thinking going to a bathroom to change in to ickky clothes, put them over your costume, DUH!!! Especially after all the comments about wearing somebody else's clothes you put those clothes on next to your skin??? That does not compute, Will Robinson.

Somebody also needs to step up cause the only person I see fulfulling a leadership role is Defuser.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2531843;
    It seemed pretty obvious that Basura is going home. Not helping find a lost little girl, not stepping up and asking for clothes? Yes, she is quite, but as a superhero she needs to overcome her weaknesses. I did find it surprising that she called Defuser a bully. He may be overbearing but a lot of cops and rescue people can be like that and she needs to learn to deal with it. As a superhero she would be laughed out of the superhero union if she wimped out while dealing with law enforcement types. Or what about the bad guys or terrorists what if they yelled at her, she looks as if she would cry or just stand there, that's not what a superhero does. She was the obvious choice to go.
    Crying does not work. I usually just let the comments and attitudes slide and give it right back to them sometimes. Once a police chief said "there's are cute little reporter" when I was walking up. I just replied "And there's our cute little police chief." He just laughed.

You have to stand up to types like that at the right moment. When it counts, and call them on b@llsh%t

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2531249;
    They already had things like that happen. Maybe they get so caught up in the game ... knowing it IS a game?????
    Is it a game? I remember last season the consensus was that this program is entirely scripted (and yet somewhat entertaining enough to watch anyway.)

Did anyone see the commercial during this episode for the History Channel show called Human Weapon? I never watch that channel, but am now recording that show. It looks like a "documentary" with two host/explorers featuring a different martial art each hour.

I think they should have had a group of reality show contestants going around the globe learning about these arts and doing challenges in an elimination-type reality show with a prize at the end. That would make an awesome reality show! Anyone want to produce it, you heard it here first. Just as long as I get a royalty for coming up with the idea Hey, it should be better than Pirate Master!
    Last edited by Harvest; 08-17-2007 at 11:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast