+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/09 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 8/09 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by kev89;2516288;
    There was no mole. It was just a test to see how the heros would react.
    Or "mold," as they made sure we saw Miss Limelight type. She really is stupid after all!

I like how this show and HGTV's Design Star are short and sweet and don't drag things out, otherwise I like the double eliminations. The pacing seems much better this yr or I am much more into the show. Mr. Mitzvah seems to have a big chip on his shoulder because of his Dad's money. It could also be that he used the fact that he was rich to party, get girls and friends and after a while got burned and realized that was not the way to go. If he feels uncomfortable about telling people he does not work, just say he is an investment broker, or manages a trust or something like that. That way he does not have the stigma of being rich and not working. He has such a shell that I can understand him not bonding. Get a therapist and get over it. Still he and Ms. Limelight were good choices to go.

I am starting to be disappointed in Whip Snap, she comes across as strong and describes herself as such but she is a better talker than she is a doer.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I agree with those that like the aspect of this show that has people caring about each other. I think it's very refreshing. I also like that so many of the challenges focus on helping people in some way a lot of the time.

Thought the twist with the "mole" was a good one - isn't that something that always happens in comics? Someone tries to get the team to turn on itself? Thought that was cool. I was surprised by the double elimination, I didn't think something like that would happen this early on, but I like that it keeps you guessing.

Sad to see Mitzvah and Limelight go, I liked them both. I thought Mitzvah could have been a really interesting hero, but maybe this just all wasn't for him since he seemed to struggle with a lot of the social aspects. Totally rooting for Basura and Defuser now.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12