+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/02 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 8/02 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think this show is so fun. I love the contestants and the different kinds of challenges (likes the one where they have to help people).

So far, Defuser is definitely my favorite. He seems to be the one that takes this the most seriously, and that has thought the most about what kind of hero he would most want to be. Plus he's a good leader.

I also think that Mr. Mitzvah could turn out to be a really strong contestant I just think he hasn't had to be very social very often so is more awkward.

Thoughts on who the mole might be? I think it'd be a good twist if it turned out to be like Limelight or Hygenia something. Someone you wouldn't expect.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Looking forward to next week to see who will join Mr. Mitzvah and Limelight on the red pedestals.
    Well, except I think those two particular people are the ones most likely to be the mole the previews have led us to believe will be uncovered.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2509752;
    I think this show is so fun. I love the contestants and the different kinds of challenges (likes the one where they have to help people).

So far, Defuser is definitely my favorite. He seems to be the one that takes this the most seriously, and that has thought the most about what kind of hero he would most want to be. Plus he's a good leader.

I also think that Mr. Mitzvah could turn out to be a really strong contestant I just think he hasn't had to be very social very often so is more awkward.

Thoughts on who the mole might be? I think it'd be a good twist if it turned out to be like Limelight or Hygenia something. Someone you wouldn't expect.
    As Krom said, Mr. Mitzvah or Ms. Limlight is probably the mole. There's been specualtion about Defuser being too good and that he's the mole, but I hope not, as he's my favorite as well. I think next time we'll be seeing a double boot, the mole will leave after doing whatever (probably giving Stan some dirt on the others), and then someone else will be eliminated like regular. I think there are 10 episodes this year, and if they have all single eliminations, then the finale will have 3 people left.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12