+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Season 2 - Hygena

Season 2 - Hygena

Re: Season 2 - Hygena

Eek. She looks a bit cross-dressy. Which, since she isn't a guy is kind of a problem.

It would have been fun if she was related to oral hygiene and her battle cry was "and now, spit!"

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I like the idea behind Hygena, but I don't know how she'd take long term though, and that could harm her. One thing I like is that she has a "Clean bomb" that knocks people unconscious for 30 minutes. It's a creative idea.

The outfit is cute as well, though I wonder what the feather fan is used for (the item in her left hand - not the duster). It also shows off her magic necklace, which I missed in the first episode and also wonder what it's used for/where it's from.

FORT Newbie

Hey guys, Hygena's husband here

We set up a fan site for the show (not just Hygena) at:

www [dot] mistwell [dot] com [backslash] Superhero [dot] html.

It's not a message board, just an archive of some stuff for the show, in case you want to look up a picture, video, or article on something.

If you are interested in a more fleshed-out origin of Hygena and her powers, if you click on the Hygena pictures link, you will find a link to the first draft of the Secret Origin of Hygena.

At first I was a little iffy on her character, but she has really grown on me.
    Her comic book cover was really nice. I was afraid of what the artists would do to her since she is a little older than the rest and not as "sexy" per se.
    They made her cover look great.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I liked her cover too, and noticed they showed it a lot last night. IT was a very nicely drawn version of her character.

She has definitely grown on me, even though she did slip up in her assignment yesterday. Despite that, she still is there and I think she'll do well still. She is a lot of fun to watch in the show, and is one of my faves in the series.

+ Reply to Thread