+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Season 2 - Whip-Snap

Season 2 - Whip-Snap

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Re: Season 2 - Whip-Snap

"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

So far, she is one of my top two favorites. She just has that all around vibe of persistence (such as in the first challenge they faced), and her humbleness when she was told she'd be a contestant on the show.

Also, her costume is very elegant IMO. Simple, not overly flashy, but gets the point across well.

Yeah, I like her. She seems really dedicated. I'd like to see her in the final 4.

I like her positive vibe. She seems incredibly sincere. I hope she makes it all the way.

Give it up, girl.
    She was one of my favorites going in, but the pressure is getting to her and she is not going to be able to handle it much longer.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

The only thing I can think of that happened last night is that after the lair was ransacked, it brought up some memories that she didn't want to remember about her past. Having that happen to me in real life with other issues, it's something that can come crashing down on you at the worst time and makes you appear weak. I think something might've been said in one of those personal interviews that mentioned something like the ransacking happened in real life. The producers didn't know that, so she had another chance.

That said... she can't use it as a reason anymore. She should face her fears if she wants to be a true hero. Does that mean she has to win - no, and in some cases it won't be 100 percent - but she does have to try in order to stay in the game.

That said, I hope she can pull through. As she said, she had a moment of weakness but she was going to be who she was. She proves that by mentioning her asthma as a weakness, but tries to not let it slow her down. That's commendable in it's own right. Guess we'll have to see.

+ Reply to Thread