+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion: 8/17/06 *spoilers*

Show Discussion: 8/17/06 *spoilers*

Discussion for the show. Anyone out there?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Fat Momma, Major Victory and Creature are all up for elimination currently.

Creature is eliminated.

Lemuria should've got a guy inmate to do the challenge, she's already been ratted out by her friend as being a major flirt so might as well put it to use.

I hope Major Victory survives. He is the main reason I watch the show.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Sad to see Lumaria go, especially before Fat Momma.

Ok, now I am rooting for Feedback. Damn boy.

This is probably my favorite new reality show of the summer. I just love everything about the show.

I thought the secrets were good. I do agree that Creature's was the worst, with her basically having broken the law twice (that he found out in one day). As far as Fat Momma's secret, if she has finally gotten to the stage where she is happy with herself, that's all that matters. And Major Victory's stripping is in his past (although, it is odd how much he takes off his cape).

The prisoner challenge was also good. I did think we were in a strip club for a minute, with Lemuria's stripper costume, and her volunteering to do the lap-sitting so quickly. I don't understand why she jumped to do that one. That was clearly the most difficult of the four tasks. I loved the tasks, just like they used to do on 'Meet My Folks' (I miss that show).

I was really impressed with Feedback in the prisoner challenge. He really established a connection with the prisoner. It was ironic that they both had their fathers' dying in common, and the hugs were actually needed and had a good reason to be used.

I think Stan made the right decision eliminating Lemuria, since she was the only one who did not complete her task.

The speeches after the elimination were very touching. Fat Momma's speech of never being appreciated was nice. But Feedback's speech choked me up. See him cry and say how Stan Lee was like a father that he never had, and how he wondered if his Dad would be proud of him, how could you not get teary-eyed? Then him saying that he grew up with Spider-Man and strives to be like him was also very touching. But the most touching part was Stan Lee saying that he was truly touched and calling Feedback "son". Damn, if that doesn't tug at your heartstrings, I don't know what will!

I love all three superheroes left and would be happy with any of them winning, but after the speech tonight, I really think that I want Feedback to win. He would do a great job as a superhero.

Next week is going to be great. The elimination is going to be hard, especially since I like them all so much. From the previews, it looks as if it's going to be hard on everyone, especially Stan Lee. I can't wait for next week's episode!

Okay, I just watched this and no way those were real inmates. That had bad acting writen all over it. I fully expected Stan to reveal that he had fooled them again. When he didn't I was like wtf??!??
    "All is dust."
    ~Thousand Sons Legion

Quote Originally Posted by realityINXS View Post

The speeches after the elimination were very touching. Fat Momma's speech of never being appreciated was nice. But Feedback's speech choked me up. See him cry and say how Stan Lee was like a father that he never had, and how he wondered if his Dad would be proud of him, how could you not get teary-eyed? Then him saying that he grew up with Spider-Man and strives to be like him was also very touching. But the most touching part was Stan Lee saying that he was truly touched and calling Feedback "son". Damn, if that doesn't tug at your heartstrings, I don't know what will!
    to your whole post but especially this quoted part. Thanks for putting all that into words, realityINXS, so I don't have to. I couldn't believe I had tears rolling down my face after Feedback's conversation with Stan. That whole scene was so touching. To think, I was laughing my head off earlier when his wife ratted him out for being a slob.

I also loved Major Victory's dark secret, too. Thong Man.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by brett72 View Post
    Okay, I just watched this and no way those were real inmates. That had bad acting writen all over it. I fully expected Stan to reveal that he had fooled them again. When he didn't I was like wtf??!??
    Yeah, I called that from the onset of the mission. And when the "officer" started reading the waiver form aloud I was really like "yeah right." Stan, the producers of the show, the network, etc wouldn't even fathom puttin them in that type of danger and have them sign a bogus waiver form like that.

On another note, I was impressed with Feedback during the mission. Props. He went up a couple notches for me with that (really didn't care to much one way or the other before then). Thought for sure Fat Momma was getting eliminated after she cursed during the mission, only because of the past patterns of Stan's elimination of characters.

Too bad Lemuria's gone. Don't think she was gonna win anyway but at least she was easy on the eyes
    Do you really wanna win or just look good losin?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast