+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show Discussion: 8/17/06 *spoilers*

FORT Newbie
    The inmates were definitely actors. The female inmate that Lemuria and Fat Momma had to deal with was in the first scene of Boondock Saints. The "rule of thumb" scene.

Look up Dot Jones on IMDB (I can't post links sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by realityINXS View Post
    And Major Victory's stripping is in his past (although, it is odd how much he takes off his cape).
    I think it *just* dawned on me why he's so quick to do that...

Major Victory appears to be vain, not just in character, but in real life, too... That's not necessarily a *bad* thing in a superhero, after all, Booster Gold has been a fan favorite for *years* with pretty much the same schtick.

I think he feels the cape doesn't show off his body. I really think it's just that simple.

I was waiting for Stan to reveal that the prisoners were actors. I thought Creature and Lemuria were perfect for elimination especially after the way they acted last week. I don't have a problem with Fat Mama's secret we all go through a dieting phase and she's OK with herself and that is the important part. I also thought that Mr. ThongyPants was kinda lame too. I think the right people are in the final three I am rooting for either Major Victory and Feedback as I feel they are the most sincere.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I dont think Fat Momma's dieting is necessarily a bad thing, in reality, trying to keep healthy is a good thing in my book.

Lemuria's elimination really got to me, i was so sure she wouldve been the winner...I think she would've been perfect as a movie...

I'm now kinda hoping for a suprise twist where all the characters will be feature in the movie as a team...i think that would be fair since they made Iron Enforcer as a villain...

I actually like Lemuria too, KP. Though I liked her character more than the way she acted on the show sometimes (didn't know how I felt about her confessional comments, sometimes).
    Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    I'm now kinda hoping for a suprise twist where all the characters will be feature in the movie as a team...i think that would be fair since they made Iron Enforcer as a villain...
    I would actually love that! I got attached to a lot of these characters. At the least, the runners-up should have supporting roles, and the others, cameo appearances.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    I haven't written in the thread for awhile because I'm stumped as to whether to take this show seriously (as Stan Lee wants) or as a satire. Whenever I think of the "prisoner" rehab scenes, I shake my head...I mean...come-on! After the fake cross between the buildings blindfolded stunt surely at least one of them wondered why they were to have contact with real felons. I'll continue to watch it as a homage to Max Headroom, but I don't know if I can contribute to the discussion any longer.

Actually, if you read the fine print at the very, very end of the episode (I DVR'd it and had a chance to see it), the producers admit that the prisoners were actually actors.

Which we all knew.

By the way, Major Victory is my FAVORITE! But I do sometimes wonder if he's a "plant" and if this is really reality. Sometimes MV's lines are too perfect, too pat. And his name already declares him the winner of the competition.

On the same note, I called out the Iron (Dark) Enforcer by the second episode. When he kept failing tests, I kept saying, "He's too bad to be a superhero. But he'd be a great villan." I don't know...

Maybe this conversation is for a different thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lonevoice View Post
    Actually, if you read the fine print at the very, very end of the episode (I DVR'd it and had a chance to see it), the producers admit that the prisoners were actually actors.
    I can just picture it... "No actual convicts were harmed in the making of this episode"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12