+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

8/10 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Hey true believers, anyone up for some super-heroing?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Fat Momma!

Go Fat Momma, kick some Dark Enforcer butt!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Too much argueing about super-villian, not enough cheese from Major Victory!

The Dark Enforcer must have been a plant from the very beginning. Either that or from the beginning, Stan singled him out for this very role.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

I think you are right. It felt too set up.

This group is not too bright.

Wow Monkey Woman really screwed up.

Yeah, I hope she doesn't get cut. I think letting dogs drag you around for 10 minutes showed a lot of heart and should cut her some slack.

Monkey Woman is gone. Can't say i'm not surprised after those mess ups. Everyone that said their name should've been dragged over the fire a bit more though. Stan sent them out to do something, how they couldn't guess that there were going to be cameras there is just beyond me. Its a reality show, cameras are everywhere.

Sneaky
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast