+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iron Enforcer

lol, i knew they wouldnt totally kick him off just yet, out of all of them, i think he has the most "modern" look...? realistically anyways, seeing him as a villain should be an interesting change.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBeans View Post
    As a matter of fact, Iron Enforcer might want to switch it up. He'd probably make a better villain.
    Looks like Stan saw the same thing. Itíll be interesting to see how he uses the 'Dark Enforcer.' Whatís up with the tassels on the mask though Stan? You trying a little too hard. Could do without those.

In the back of my mind, I keep wondering if he is actually another Stan Lee plant...and not making up to the door was plotted so that Stan could eliminate him and have a villain. But that's just me, seeing plots within plots LOL!

Iron Sheik / Iron Enforcer

It's not quite "separated at birth", but they at least look like cousins.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    I appologize bringing up old topics here...but I didn't like this guy to begin with...he seemed arrogant from the start and I thought he would be a better villan from square one....his dark enforcers costume reminds me of Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

I have this feeling that from Day 1 Stan and TPTB intended that he be the villian.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

I think DevilTwin's theory is quite likely. And Stan & Co. were right; I hated him as a contestant, but for some reason loved him as the baddie.

I wouldn't have any problems if he was a plant, either. A lot of this show seems heavily contrived--but I don't mean that in a bad way. It seems scripted, but it doesn't really ever pretend it's "reality," like other shows do.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Yep I agree he was most likely intended to be a villain later, too. With shooting schedules to draw up and a short season - it makes sense that the producers knew this ahead of time.

He had a perfect voice and demeanor for a villain. Actually, he had a bit of a lisp, but for some reason, that worked too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12