+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 10/13-10/14 The Voice 7 Show discussion (Battle Rounds)

10/13-10/14 The Voice 7 Show discussion (Battle Rounds)

BATTLE ROUNDS begin! Too many talented people will bite the dust this week and next.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Oct 13-14 Battle Rounds *SPOILER*

Elyjuh vs. Maiya Good battle. I prefer Elyjuh but his antics/facial expressions kind of turn me off. Who knew Urkel could sing?

Stevie Nicks. Wow! Love that woman's voice. Great choice, Adam. This show is sure able to pull in the big names.

Chris vs. Jonathan. No contest for me, I prefer Chris' voice.

Jean vs. Sugar. I'm liking Jean's voice better and the camera loves her. So does Adam! He steals Jean!

o.m.g o.M.g O.M.G. Craig Wayne Boyd has a new do. Me likey. This will be the first WTF thrown down. Blake is full of %^%# saying he only has room for one country male vocalist. Yet he stacks his team with female country vocalists every season. Holy crapballs! Gwen steals CWB!!! I love her even more now! Nice going on the fake out stealing, almost gave me a heart attack.

Taylor vs. Amanda. I'm not as enthralled with Taylor like others are and Amanda is very nasally. Not impressed.

Luke vs. Griffin. Oh another wtf battle. I think Luke is the de facto winner here. Uh, wait a minute. Where did that Griffin come from? This is pretty freakin' awesome. Not the most epic (tie between Matthew Shuler/Jacob Poole and Justin Hopkins vs Tony Vincent) but still pretty great. Adam agrees with me that Luke is the best one in the competition. Griffin gets stolen too!

So much hooting and hollerin' I think I lost my voice.
    CupidGuest and Minney like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: 10/13-10/14 The Voice 7 Show discussion

OOPS We started a thread at the same time. Can you merge my other one please?

DONE! (Arielflies edit)
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-14-2014 at 12:03 AM.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

How'd I guess you like Craig, Junkie Girl? You must be a Honkey Tonk Woman!
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    Tell me again about the day you brought me home and I was all cold and hungry and you became my forever human... It's my favorite kitty bedtime story.

Re: Oct 13-14 Battle Rounds *SPOILER*

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    o.m.g o.M.g O.M.G. Craig Wayne Boyd has a new do. Me likey. This will be the first WTF thrown down. Blake is full of %^%# saying he only has room for one country male vocalist. Yet he stacks his team with female country vocalists every season. Holy crapballs! Gwen steals CWB!!! I love her even more now! Nice going on the fake out stealing, almost gave me a heart attack.
    I was so disappointed that Blake didn't pick him and it looked like no one was going to steal, I left the room to feed the cats. It wasn't until the end of the show to figure out that Gwen stole him, and I was so excited. I was figuring there goes my reason for watching this season, but now there's a second chance. I think Blake's problem is that CWB sounds more like old country than the new generic, bland junk that's out there now, so he may not be marketable.
    Punkin and JunkieGirl like this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

OMG OMG OMG I almost had a heart attack... Gwen waiting to the last second to steal Craig Wayne Boyd that was NOT nice Gwen lol.
    Punkin likes this.
    Some call me Malcolm X, Some call me Malcolm In the Middle, But my birth certificate says Malcolm Reid

I think Maiya Sykes should have won that first battle, Im glad Chris Jamison won the second battle , and I love Sugar Jones she killed the third battle! ( It was clearly obvious she won that one) Im glad Craig got stolen, but its kinda arkward that he isnt on Blakes team anymore... Im still watching the first episode on my dvr....
    Punkin likes this.
    Some call me Malcolm X, Some call me Malcolm In the Middle, But my birth certificate says Malcolm Reid

I really miss the spoilers for the battle rounds. It's just starting tonight on the Westcoast and not a single post. I guess I will just have to be surprised.

Whew thank goodness Taylor won that battle I thought he did much better... I just wasnt feeling Amanda IDK

LOL Sorry there are so many shows on this fall, I always find myself a day late with the voice trying to play catch up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast