+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: 12/16-12/17 The Voice 5: FINALE Performance and Results

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 12/16-12/17 The Voice 5: FINALE Performance and Results

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Lady Gaga who will be performing tonight, has tweeted her support for Jacquie. Ugh, that worries me.
    This had me worrying all day! Glad it didn't matter! I'm so happy Tessanne won! She was clearly the best for my taste. Also, I have to say I really enjoyed this show. Lots of great performances.

I still dislike Xtina, but I have to give her her due. After the announcement that Tessanne won, Xtina immediately came on stage and told Tessanne that she deserved the win. Good for her!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    LOL! Turns out she wasn't on the Tonight Show. Carson Daly lied!!
    Carson said Tessanne will be on The Tonight Show on Wednesday night, not Tuesday night.

glad Tessane won...she was perfect every week. I hope they do something and make her a star...

so disappointed our area was terrupted with a darn football game...I just read who won the finale recorded but I feel like I have missed half of the show...

FORT Fogey

She has been my favorite from the moment I heard her speak! Very happy she won.

I hope Shakira comes back with confidence. Her constant reminders of being new didn't help her team. 2 seasons so close together is not good though. As it is I watch the blind auditions, skip a lot and refocus when the numbers are way down. I watch, but do a lot of FFing.
    Punkin likes this.

Congratulations to Tessanne on her win! She certainly deserved it. In fact all three were deserving. Jacquie seemed to be happy for her. I wish they had just a second to congratulate Jacquie on being runner up.

I thought the finale was very entertaining. LOVED Wagon Wheel. Best song pick of the night, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    This had me worrying all day! Glad it didn't matter! I'm so happy Tessanne won! She was clearly the best for my taste. Also, I have to say I really enjoyed this show. Lots of great performances.

I still dislike Xtina, but I have to give her her due. After the announcement that Tessanne won, Xtina immediately came on stage and told Tessanne that she deserved the win. Good for her!
    Oh, come on, Uncle David, you know she just wanted to be in the spotlight.
    Shoepie and Uncle David like this.

To the Point

Have any of you been to Will's website? Just curious. Seems he has written quite a few songs. Not sure how many, if any, have made it into the hands of the right people. I really do hope this show helps him get to the "next level" in his career.
    Punkin likes this.

The Wagon Wheel performance was by far my favorite song of the night. When left on his own, Will showed how creative and talented he is without Adam's undermining ways! Great win for TC. Nobody can argue that she is a talented lady and definitely ahead of the other contestants in her professionalism and stage poise. I hope she can take this win and make it into a career. Glad Adam got the win over Christina but really couldn't stand Adam's favoritism this season. Obviously he wanted TC to win and he is enamored with her talent but it's almost like favoring one child over the other and not becoming at all.
    Punkin and Debb70 like this.

Did everybody get that Will is the son of a member of the band Chicago? I didn't realize that until recently.

Here's a link of him singing a song he wrote, but didn't record. After the Love is Gone. Great song.
    Bill Champlin - After the Love is Gone (Bing Lounge) - YouTube

Here's a link of an interview with Will's parents.....he's says he going to add Will to the band. This was done awhile ago.
    Interview with Tamara & Bill Champlin - Part 1 - YouTube

I think Will may have gotten his mom's personality. He's not personable like his dad, IMO.
    Last edited by Debb70; 12-18-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    Punkin likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah he mentioned in the auditions.

Tessanne uploaded a video thanking us on her FB page. I like hearing her voice.

I also looked her up on Google.

TC with longer hair. Good photo.
    Punkin and Debb70 like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast