Ummmm.

Knocks.

Knock Knock.

Anybody home?

IS ANYBODY HERE???????

Fave performances of the night

Matthew When A Man Loves A Woman
    Cole Better Man
    Tessanne Unconditionally (hate the song, love Tessanne)

So basically I liked Cole, Matthew & Tessanne's two songs. James was good on I Would Do Anything for Love, but his first song was a real dud.

Annnnd went back to not liking either of Will's song. That guy is so socially awkward that it's kinda cute.

Love Tessanne's speaking voice and am happy that she is getting more talkative. Maybe she'll do podcasting or something, I'd listen to her for an hour or two.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Re: Dec 1 & 2nd Live Shows Top 6

I will be happy with Will, Cole Matthew and Tessanne winning.

James and Jackie not so much
    JunkieGirl likes this.

To the Point

Love Tessanne. Hope she sticks around.
    I still like Will, awkwardness and all. He is super talented and seems have a tremendous work ethic.
    I enjoy Cole.
    I feel that Jackie has become more screamy/shouty the further into this competition she has gotten. She is very talented and she is adorable but I don't want her to win. Matthew is super talented as well, but I don't always feel his song choices help him. I think he peaked with Hallelujah too early.
    James is very hit or miss for me.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I'm glad I'm not a big fan of Xtina's contestants. I hate the thought of her winning.
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I didn't care for either of Jackie's songs tonight. She practically screamed that entire first song. Ugh.

Cole and Will are still my favorites, hope they both stick around to the finale.
    CupidGuest likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I'm glad I'm not a big fan of Xtina's contestants. I hate the thought of her winning.
    Christina winning would be something that hasn't happened before. So I'd like to see it happen some day.

As I say, root for the artist, not the coach.

But my exception is that if someone's won three times in a row, it's time for something different.
    Punkin likes this.

I'm not super thrilled with any on the contestants, however, I still think Jacquie and Matt are the best, though their inexperience shows a lot in their vocals.

I did enjoy Tessanne's first song, though, for some reason I just can't get behind her. I'm not sure what it is. She's nice enough. I'm glad she wasn't styled like a soccer mom last night. Big improvement.

James and Will just aren't personable enough to me. I do like Cole a lot though. I just didn't think he had any special moments last night.

I have NO idea who is in danger of going home. I haven't looked at itunes yet........................... ............

What do I know. Cole is leading Itunes sales along with Jacquie! I'm afraid that Matthew and James are at the bottom though.
    Last edited by Debb70; 12-03-2013 at 08:46 AM.

I think Will is probably the most all around musically gifted/talented out of this group. That's not to say he has the best voice of them but he puts on great performances and is consistent and can work in this industry in many avenues beyond singing on stage. Which might be ok given the social awkwardness people continue to mention. Mathew had another week of weak songs IMO. Christina tried to warn Cole about over using his voice but it's probably Matt that is showing the most signs of voice fatigue. James has a niche with rock opera. I'd love to see/hear him perform as Brad Majors from Rocky Horror Picture Show. There's no denying that both Tessanne and Jacquie have talent, I'm just not warming up to either of them for the win. I do believe both will have fantastic careers as singers. Cole has a way of creeping up in this competition and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't win.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavid
    2 reasons why I won't mind if she does win

1. It isn't Blake
    2. Maybe she won't be so witchy or passive/aggressive nasty.

Her chances of winning have faltered these last two weeks. She had the contestants who could win, but were victims of bad song choices. On the other hand Blake chooses two songs for Cole, one from the 70's and one from the early 90's that just resonated with viewers and charted within the Top 20.
    How does he do it? It's kinda crazy or maybe he's psychic.

I'm finding this season really fun, because there is no winner that has emerged or someone who is killing it on Itunes, it really could be anyone right now. Well, except for Team CeeLo.

James has never been my cup of tea, but it's obvious he has fans and they vote hard.

I liked Jacquie at first, but I've never been a fan of screamo singing but she also has fans.

I thought Matthew had a strong fanbase, but it's possible that he will follow the trend. Insta saved and boom! you're going home.

It pains me to say this.

Cole is my favorite, but I'm not so sure that I want him to win. He'd suffer the backlash of the fans of the show who don't want to see Blake win 4 seasons in a row. That would not help his post-show career at all and it wouldn't be something that is even within his control. Blake winning again can't be good for the show at all. Would there be any point to choosing a coach other than Blake? LOL I am super happy that Blake stole Cole, because he may have gotten lost on Team Adam and not still here and we know that would be true if he was on Team CeeLo as well. As long as Cole is in the finals I am happy. If he has another Let Her Go or Adorn moment I'll be even happier!
    navybelle likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 12/1 - 12/2 The Voice 5 Live Shows Top 6

I think Will is a long shot to win. Afterall, he did place below Tessanne and James in the first live show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast