+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 10/21-10/22 The Voice 5: Battle Rounds Continue **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/21-10/22 The Voice 5: Battle Rounds Continue **West Coast Spoilers**

I understand Ceelo's reasoning in picking George. He wanted someone who was all in with their music career. Juhi is very interested in doing other things with her life. She has a lot of ways she can go while George only has this path at this point. That's what Ceelo saw, right or wrong that's what he wanted. Ceelo worked with them, maybe he saw something in George that he wanted over what he saw in Juhi.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I called Jonny the guy that looks like a long haired Dean Cain.

I think Olivia's good. Better than the AGT sh*t. My God everyone on this show is better than the AGT country losers.

I like Preston too.

I loved his audition song rendition.
    I will be very surprised if Olivia makes it past the knock out rounds because she is from Louisville and has been at quite a few local events recently. I have seen several people post facebook photos of themselves with her. If she were still in the competition, wouldn't she be in rehearsals with her mentor and team getting ready for the live performances?

I am way behind and finally got caught up with the shows. I would think the same thing short_lived that Olivia must not make it that far if she has been seen in photos, but not positive how that works.

I noticed that some of Blake's contestants we just got to see a montage of instead of the normal full battle round. I am wondering what that means (if anything). It would be nice to see another coach win this season even if I am a Blake fan. I actually like all the coaches. So far Xtina has been behaving. I don't vote for the coach, but the contestant. It just happened that Blake was the coach for Terry McDermott who I was hoping would win S3 and then S4 I was hoping that Danielle Bradbery was going to win which she did and Blake was her coach as well.

Have to see the Knockout Rounds to see who makes it through and we now have the extra steal in the round to make it more interesting.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

The country cult has ruined enough shows so I hope they stop voting.
    dreamonia likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234