+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: 6/17-6/18 Live Finals **SPOILERS**

Re: 6/17-6/18 Live Finals **SPOILERS**

Christina is singing tonight, along with .Cher.I love Cher, not sure I love her voice anymore.

I also love Shakira- Xtina not so much
    Katydyd and tapper01 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Why do you think they put the Swons performances so early in the show and saved the girls for the last ones? I don't think the Swons have ever had the last performance, have they? It really gave the ladies, especially Danielle, a benefit. They should have let them draw straws to see the order of performance. That would have been more fair.
    tapper01 likes this.

I've been up and down about Michelle all season. I'm not crazy about all her jumping on to the floor. I think she over does it. I liked her True Colors last week, but this week she took on my favorite artist, Annie Lennox, and my favorite Annie Lennox song, Why. I was not impressed. Maybe because she put her own spin on it and it just didn't sound right to me. I just re-watched it and have the same feeling. Maybe it's not fair for me to compare.

I guess I'm swinging my votes towards The Swon Brothers. They have been consistently good from the start and they really won me over with the Eagles I Can't Tell You Why and with Danny's Song, neither of which I would consider to be C&W songs. Yup, this R&B gal is goin' with The Swons! Yeee Haaaa!!!, as Shikira would say.

I voted on the web site this morning - 10 votes - for the Swons. I think all three of them are good, I've enjoyed them all, but the Swons have really grown on me over the season. I went from wondering why the heck Blake was keeping them over other artists to hoping for them to win it all.
    Punkin, sunshine3331 and tapper01 like this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I don't think that the Swons or Michelle can overcome Danielle's overall Itunes sales with the 10X multiplier but I don't know that she is the runaway winner either. Like David Cook vs Archie 12 million vote win. The fan bases of Michelle and Swons sure put in an equal effort and without the multiplier the vote would probably be a lot closer. I hope Carson gives some indication of the vote totals or if it was close or not.

Even though it is/has been shown that Danielle has done well, for some reason I'm still excited to see how it unfolds tonight. Part of me feels there still could be an upset and part of me feels like the results are a foregone conclusion. I love keeping myself off balance every once in awhile.
    Misty8723 and sunshine3331 like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

We are having tornado warnings in my area and bad thunderstorms. I'm worried we won't have cable or power by the time the show airs or the tv stations will stay on the weather warnings and not air the regular programming, so I'm prepared to miss the show tonight. What a bummer.

I decided to not do a prediction, since I've gotten them almost all wrong this season. lol I'll just say that I am rooting for Danielle.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    We are having tornado warnings in my area and bad thunderstorms. I'm worried we won't have cable or power by the time the show airs or the tv stations will stay on the weather warnings and not air the regular programming, so I'm prepared to miss the show tonight. What a bummer.

I decided to not do a prediction, since I've gotten them almost all wrong this season. lol I'll just say that I am rooting for Danielle.
    Stay safe, Debb70!
    Debb70 likes this.

I really like all three of the final acts, but I'm rooting for the Swons to take this thing! I always root for the underdog .
    They have improved so much over the course of the series IMO.

I doubt they win however, and that Danielle will be declared The Voice. I'm sure she will be tearing up the country charts in no time at all!

I really hope that all 3 of the finalists get a record deal out of this, and that Usher will take Michelle under his wing.

I think the Swons would be the most entertaining to watch if they won. Can you imagine? I love their sense of humor.

I'm going to go now and save my laptop battery. I'm afraid to use my power for fear of lightning.

Have fun!!!!!!

Debb we have been having the same weather all day long so I have the same fear as you about not being able to see the show. I have no idea who is going to win and don't even want to venture a guess. I enjoy both Danielle and the Swon Brothers. I really think there is a place in the country music world for Danielle and the Swon Brothers. I have read lots of articles where people comment that Danielle does not have stage presence, but she is only 16 and that will come. I remember watching Carrie Underwood when she appeared on AI and people were saying the same thing. I look at her now and the difference is like night and day. The Swon Brothers just give me a feel good type of performance. Every time I hear them I like them more. Michelle is very talented, but it is the Swon Brothers and Danielle's music that I would purchase. I have to agree with Uncle David and I'm not sure about the market for Michelle. I wish all of them the best of luck and just hope we finally have someone who wins and ends up doing really well.
    Misty8723 and Vonna like this.

+ Reply to Thread