+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: 6/10-6/11 Semi Finals (Live Top 5) **Spoilers**

Re: 6/10-6/11 Semi Finals (Live Top 5) **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Swon Brothers.... oh no. I don't think they brought anything new to either of their songs last night. They were decent covers, but nothing ground-breaking in my opinion. Daniel's got this in the bag. I like Michelle also.
    I agree 100% with you!

I have to say Terry is so frigging cute .he should have won .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Squeeeee @ Huey Lewis mention! Yes, Power of Love by Huey and Jennifer/Celine very different songs.

Power Of Love Jennifer Rush

If I remember correctly Jennifer was German. So she wasn't well known on this side of the pond. I do remember her song doing very well here in Canada in 1984/85 but don't know how well she did in US.

His #1 single. He also released a 2nd on May 24th called In Your Eyes.
    Originally Posted by JohnnyK

TERRICUS! TERRICUS! HE SHOULD HAVE WON! HE SHOULD HAVE WON!
    So happy for Terry and he is the one I was hoping would win last season. Even though I was so disappointed when he didn't he has to be thrilled with having a #1 single. Junkiegirl thanks for the news on the 2nd one. I have to check it out.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 06-12-2013 at 12:33 AM.

What great music tonight! I picked up Nicholas's EP and Tony's single.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Producers kinda made it anti-climatic in announcing who made the finale. We pretty much know that the Swons and Danielle were in based on iTunes. It was a matter of who will join them in the finale. It was Michelle vs. Amber based on iTunes but they announced Michelle first....WTH! Way to build suspense! :/ Disappointed that Amber didn't make it. That Firework song killed her and the Sad song was not enough to make up for it. She only needed one last country song to sing to make the finale and Adam failed to mentor her on that aspect. Totally agree that if Amber were at Blake's team she would have made the finale. Adam alienated Amber's country fans. She had two songs to sings and not one of them is country. And that's why Blake Shelton is the best mentor of The Voice (been dominating it for years)
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 06-12-2013 at 03:13 AM.
    Debb70 likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

So Team Blake will win again, won't it? Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I'm upset that my computer froze just before Michelle's last song. I will not sit through either 2 hours on demand or 2 hours on the computer just to hear it. I hope she pulls through tonight. I voted last night and, by phone, I kept re-dialing for ten minutes, which is longer that ten votes apiece per method. The call in didn't stop like it does on DWTS where Tom says you've reached your limit. I hope they count.
    Actually, you can go on the web site and watch the video of just her performance, you don't have to watch the entire show to see it.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

FORT Regular

as far as I"m concerned Jennifer Rush is the one to hear on that song...LOVED that back in the 80's and then Celine comes along and as usual takes over like it's her own... :-(

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Producers kinda made it anti-climatic in announcing who made the finale. We pretty much know that the Swons and Danielle were in based on iTunes. It was a matter of who will join them in the finale. It was Michelle vs. Amber based on iTunes but they announced Michelle first....WTH! Way to build suspense! :/ Disappointed that Amber didn't make it. That Firework song killed her and the Sad song was not enough to make up for it. She only needed one last country song to sing to make the finale and Adam failed to mentor her on that aspect. Totally agree that if Amber were at Blake's team she would have made the finale. Adam alienated Amber's country fans. She had two songs to sings and not one of them is country. And that's why Blake Shelton is the best mentor of The Voice (been dominating it for years)
    I think Blake will take care of Amber. He liked her from day 1. She will def get get signed on in Nashville.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella View Post
    Sadly I missed a lot of last night due to a recording glitch of some sort, and tonight all the local stations are covering several large wildfires raging in southern Colorado.
    I hate that! Run a ticker at the bottom of the screen.
    Jezebella likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Ugh, forgot about this show again this week. Glad to see Michelle is still in there
    Shoepie likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread