+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

Michelle FTW! Enjoyed Holly as well tonight, her voice has such a lovely tone. Sasha had a lot of fun with Before He Cheats

That said, I think F2 will be Michelle & Danielle.
    Last edited by SpringMaiden27; 06-04-2013 at 02:05 AM.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I hope Mich wins.
    combatcutie likes this.

I actually enjoyed Sasha's rendition of Carrie's song.

I really disliked Okie from Muskokie! I've heard that song many times through the years and did not like that rendition at all.

I usually like Michelle, but I did not care for her TS song tonight. Way too over the top and screamy, IMO.

I did like Amber's redoing of Patsy Cline.

Overall, tonight's show needed Judith!!
    It was reminding me a little too much of Hee Haw and that''s not good!
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I hope Mich wins.
    I do as well.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Correct me if I'm wrong since I'm not watching everybody's performance, but are Sasha and Michelle the only non-country left?

if u want Michelle to win then vote vote vote because it"s Danielle's game to lose.
    Shoepie likes this.

I liked all the songs tonight but thought Crazy by Amber was the best of the night. Also loved Sasha's first and second songs. Everyone got at least 8's or higher on a scale of 0-10, on their songs from me so it will be a hard night to judge. My weakest this week were the Swon Brothers and fan favorites, Danielle and Michele even though I liked them, and gave them at least 8's on both of their songs. I liked the Swon Bro's on their first song and thought Okee from Muskogee was ok, but not nearly as good as the original. These are the ones I think will advance, Danielle, Michelle, Amber and I hope Sasha. I think Holly and the Swon Bro's are in danger and also Sasha even though I think she had a great night. I've been a fan of the Swon Bro's but I 'm not sure that they can continue competing against such strong single vocalists that are left.

Michele and Sasha are not Country. I think Holly may not be purely Country, I think she cross's over into Pop as well. But her direction lately has been more Country which she is great with too. She may also be looking into Christian Music as a career direction in her future as well. She is pretty versatile. I just didn't like her choices as much tonight as most of the others.

I'm in the minority, because I really liked most of the performances last night. My least favorite were Sasha on both songs, though I liked the first one more and Okie from Musckogie. That's not an old song that needs reviving, IMO. I thought the Swon Brothers first song was their best yet. I love country, but as Blake said, I'm in the 10 percent that totally disliked that song.

I wasn't impressed with Michelle's first song, but thought she did well on the Taylor Swift song, though I think Usher used the song and Taylor as an attempt to get votes. Pretty clever, but not Michelle's style at all.

I liked all the songs performed by Holly, Amber and Danielle and gave them all my votes, since I think Michelle will be okay without them. I can't decide which one of them I like the most.

I predict that Sasha will go home. I'm not sure where Shakira came up with that second performance, but it was so not Sasha. It was painful to watch for me. I was confused by the wild applause in the place.
    JLuvs and Misty8723 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I loved the Swon Brothers. I am rooting for them all the way!
    Me too, althought I don't think they'll win. I see more personality from them than I do from any of the women, and I like their singing. I hope whatever happens they find a spot in country music and stick around for awhile.
    tapper01 likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

+ Reply to Thread