+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

Yay.

I honestly thought Swon wuold be eliminated. Wow. From the way people talked here, I thought would win or at least make it to the final.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Danielle's the obvious winner right now, I think.

The one to beat.

I had nicknames for all of my Fantastic Four last season. This season I have no nicknames for the ones I want to see win.

I was thinking Where's Micheldo for Michelle. Other than that, no clue.

yes, the dapper duo was saved! Dynamic Duo, beautiful brothers, the Babe Brothers Any of those work
    Misty8723 likes this.

actually I would not be surprised to see Michelle hang in there until the end as of this morning she is #9 on the top singles chart with the taylor swift song....Danielle not even close.

I think Amber and Sasha both out performed Danielle in the second half and really loved watching them come alive as long Adam and Shakira keep working their magic I can see the top four being Danielle, Michelle, Sasha, Amber.

Cannot wait for next week!

We were all so sad to see Holly go home, but, that's the nature of contest. Next week there will be someone else who goes.

I can't figure it out. Apparently, my taste is different from most viewers. I have no idea who will leave or who is likely to win it. lol

I loved the song that The Swon Brothers and Holly did last night. They sound great together. I wonder if they have considered the idea of the ones who don't win forming a group and touring? For example, if they don't win, Amber, Danielle, Holly and the Swon Brothers would make a nice band. They sound as good as Glorianna and better than the Band Perry, IMO.
    mandmmom2 and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    We were all so sad to see Holly go home, but, that's the nature of contest. Next week there will be someone else who goes.

I can't figure it out. Apparently, my taste is different from most viewers. I have no idea who will leave or who is likely to win it. lol

I loved the song that The Swon Brothers and Holly did last night. They sound great together. I wonder if they have considered the idea of the ones who don't win forming a group and touring? For example, if they don't win, Amber, Danielle, Holly and the Swon Brothers would make a nice band. They sound as good as Glorianna and better than the Band Perry, IMO.
    That would be a great idea Debb. I found it curious that Sasha performed a Carrie Underwood song who is a top country artist even if she citified it. Michelle sang a Taylor Swift song. Taylor Swift is a huge country artist who has crossed over to the Pop world as well. Taylor even paid her a visit. Adam had Amber return to country. I know country is unpopular with some and yet every one of those performances were linked to country in one way or another. To me that showed how versatile country music is. I think a lot of people underestimate country music, and it's popularity today or they hear the word country and if they don't like country music they think they are not going to like something.

I also agree I have no idea who is going to win.
    Debb70 likes this.

today's country is more like 70's rock
    Debb70 likes this.

Well, once again this show makes the news. We really must stop meeting this way.

Grand Prairie is part of the greater Dallas metro area, where I'm from. So the whole city is gearing up for Amber's hometown visit. Even though I don't care for her, I think it will be kind of cool to have the local news and radio reporting on her.

I didn't realize that Holly was from Texas, too. They said on the radio that she's a student at Baylor. That's in Waco, about an hour south of here. I wish that she could have had a HT visit, too.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    today's country is more like 70's rock
    I so agree. I think that is why I like it so much.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread