+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: 3/25 and 3/26 The Voice 4 premiere **west coast spoilers**

Re: 3/25 and 3/26 The Voice 4 premiere **west coast spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    If that was true, Cassadee would not have won last season. She had the record deal, past success and a great opportunity but it never launched her into superstardom. The Voice will not give her that either, but it's not because of her lack of trying.

I finally had a chance to watch and OMG! I love this show!

CeeLo and Christina who?

LOVE Shakira and Usher! This is gonna be a great season!
    I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to mention that!

I just happen to think Judith Hill seems to be that much more professionally trained/successful than Cassadee.
    JH was born with it in her blood -- and in her mouth, too, for that matter (as in a silver spoon kind of way) -- and seems to have been delivered on stage!
    JMO.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Thanks cubfan55. But it's still good for me to admit I'm wrong once in a while.

Finally caught the second episode, and really like the mix of new judges as well. Shakira seems to have relaxed a bit and is doing really well. Usher and Blake have a really great rapport and seem to get along really well. And Adam, well, he's just delicious, isn't he? :p

I'm on board with Midas Whale. They were awesome... I agree with Adam, they are truly a duet. That last note they hit was awesome.
    I can understand the love for Sarah as well. She showed off her voice beautifully (her range and control)... I doubt there is anything she CAN'T do! She's pretty likeable too.

ETA: I guess we need a new banner, maybe one where Blake has his pointy finger and isn't cross-eyed?

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I'm still pissed she won.

I'm looking at the contestant names and I recognize the Morgan Twins. They were on American Idol a long time ago and were eliminated in the early Hollywood stages together.
    Sorry to go OT for a minute, but Blake is really pushing Cassadee into country music. She has a spot as the #1 opener for the summer leg of the Rascal Flatts tour. That is huge for her. I just never thought she really liked country. She didn't bother me as much as some of you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I'm glad to see Usher and Shakira on the show. However, I think they will later regret their first picks.
    Nah they won't. You gotta have a few disposable artists to make sure you can push through your true picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Anyone here? Country girl chooses Shakira.
    Cutie Patootie, Joshua Hawley singing a Maroon 5 song. Everyone but Shakira turns and he chooses... Usher!
    Not to be mean but what is it with plain looking brunette heavy set girls coming out of Nashville right now? This girl is no Kree, and I would not have turned around for her either. I'm just not sure what's up in "the state" of Nashville that is giving us this type right now.

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    I would pick Adam too if he was batting his eyelashes at me and saying "pleeeeaaasssse". Loved Midas Whale and the girl at the end (Sarah?)
    Tell me about it. On episode 1 he said my name (Tonya). Of course it was not to me, but I still wanted to mp3 it so I could dream. lol
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-03-2013 at 11:42 AM.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    I'm just not sure what's up in "the state" of Nashville...
    AhhhHahaha!
    I still crack up every time I think of that line!
    Impossible things are being done every day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011