+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 12/17 & 12/18 The Voice: Season 3 Top 3 FINAL Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 12/17 & 12/18 The Voice: Season 3 Top 3 FINAL Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

This is one reveal I was not surprised at allllll.

Re: 12/17 & 12/18 The Voice: Season 3 Top 3 FINAL Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Thanks for the updates. There is much better stuff on tonight so I am glad that I will not waste my time on this show.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Well, good luck to all three, they're all talented. Nicholas is the only one whose CD I'd actually purchase...but given the right songs, they could all do well
    football_chick likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

If only the majority FORT opinions equaled with that of the country.

Disappointed. The only good thing about this is that a woman has won after three seasons.

But no it should have been Amanda! Not happy. I can't think of any good thing, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by taracran View Post
    Thanks for the updates. There is much better stuff on tonight so I am glad that I will not waste my time on this show.
    There were a few highlights, but so worth PVR'ing and watching it in 1/5 of the time.
    taracran likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Not surprised. Disappointed? Yes. Well congrats to her though. I hope she does well. Terry and Nicholas were fabulous. I am still Team Terry! :-D
    Man you called it right( all of you that watched the voice) well done all
    Allie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Cassadee had the votes and the iTunes sales, so good for her. Terry and Nicholas had an uphill battle. I knew this would be the results but I still worked with a couple of fan groups. It was fun and I found a new singer I LOVE. They all will benefit from this. Congrats to all.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

I think they can all have successful careers however I go by who I would pay money to see and that would be Nicholas. Just my personal taste.

Side note: Bowtie Adam is just as yummy as shirtless Adam.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Terricus, Nicholas Soup, Melangel, and Amandina will always be the golden ones to me. <3
    CupidGuest, Shoepie, Allie and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Well, good luck to all three, they're all talented. Nicholas is the only one whose CD I'd actually purchase...but given the right songs, they could all do well
    Same.

I missed most of the show. Would anyone minds recapping who the F3 brought back - and which stars they dueted with (if they did?). I can google tomorrow otherwise...no worries.

+ Reply to Thread