+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: 12/10 & 12/11 The Voice: Season 3 Top 4 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 12/10 & 12/11 The Voice: Season 3 Top 4 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Cassadee is No. 1 and Terry No. 3 on the iTunes charts. Nicholas is moving up. Trevin is far behind but could still make it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Ugh why is she always #1? She's so gonna win.
    Debb70 and Babbred like this.

Blake reviewing Terry after his performance said, "in my heart, in my absolute heart, I believe that was musical perfection". I totally agree.
    JunkieGirl, Shoepie and Allie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    Contrary to the masses on this board, I like Cassadee, and I would buy her music. The others are good, but I wouldn't buy their music. The 3 others have sang songs that I know. Cassadee sang some songs I didn't know, and I liked them, and made me pay attention. I want songs that draw my attention. Those are the songs I buy..

So, contrary to the masses, GO CASSADEE!
    I also like Cassadee, and I like that Blake is giving her songs that have lyrics and meaning. I can't stand what seems to be the current trend of singing the same 2 lines over and over and over while a three-ring circus goes on around the performer to detract from the fact that they can't sing. If that's not the trend, I apologize. I don't listen to pop music, so I'm only going by what I see that passes for entertainment on these shows.

I absolutely loved Terry, Nicholas, and Cassadee last night. I think Trevyn has talent, but I can't stand that screechy style of singing. It causes me to hit the mute button every time.

Is Nicholas okay? Why did he need to sit down while they did the critiques?
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Love, love, LOVE Terry's rendition of "Let it be". Blake was right, that was near perfection.
    Nicholas was very good also.
    Trevin and Cassadee? They can sing...I'll leave it at that
    taracran, Shoepie, Allie and 3 others like this.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fogey

I would love nothing more than to see Cassadee go tonight. Nicolas or Terry for the win!
    CupidGuest, atlMD, Debb70 and 1 others like this.

Nicholas looked so handsome last night! What changed? I never noticed it before. Ceelo commented on it too. I wasn't crazy about his song, but still love him.

Loved Terry and he had my favorite performance.

Trevin is a great talent, but his performance did not reflect that last night, IMO.

Cassadee was the same. Not interesting to me.

I believe Trevin will go home tonight.

I divided my votes between Nicholas and Terry.
    Allie likes this.

I like Terry, but near perfection. That song? hmm don't think so

I still like Trevin, not that keen on Nicholas or Cassadee. But I haven't been following them -so what do I know.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have been a Blake fan for a long time, however, Blake has a tendency to overexaggerate, IMO. Maybe he convinces himself of something and makes it true in his mind, but I'm pretty tired of it.

I saw Blake and one of his former team members on a show last night in an interview/feature. I can't recall her name, but she was from last season. (Rayanne I think.) She was the young, cute, country blonde with boots. She had a very outrageous manner. Well, she has gotten a record deal and Blake has been very supportive of her. He says she sleeps on his couch ALL THE TIME. He says he and Miranda are learning what it is to be parents by having her around so much. This really shocked me. I'm not sure why Miranda would allow this to go on, but it's playing with fire in more ways than one. Just saying.....

I adore Nicholas and am still not on the Terry Train although Let it Be was by far his best performance. Trevin just creeps me out. I didn't start this season off as a Cassadee fan, but in my opinion, her rendition of Stupid Boy last night could win her the competition. I rewound it and listened twice, and then my husband came out and wanted to watch it so I got to listen a third time. I love Keith Urban and have seen him in concert several times and am a huge country music fan.. but Cassadee performed that song better than Mr. Urban. Go girl.
    sparklete likes this.

+ Reply to Thread