+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: 12/10 & 12/11 The Voice: Season 3 Top 4 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 12/10 & 12/11 The Voice: Season 3 Top 4 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I'm on board for either a Cassadee or Terry win. I don't care for the other two.
    Yes, I agree with this
    Allie and Babbred like this.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I will be very upset/disappointed if Nicholas and Terry aren't in the finale.
    If Trevin knocks one of them out of the finale I won't be a happy camper. I figure Cassedee is a lock n load for the finals.
    Allie and Babbred like this.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    If Trevin knocks one of them out of the finale I won't be a happy camper. I figure Cassedee is a lock n load for the finals.
    It better be a Terry, Nicholas, Cassadee showdown
    xmaskat, Allie and Babbred like this.

I am getting ready to do my part to make that happen! Can't wait to hear the song on iTunes and then watch it on the show. YAY Terry! I trust my FORT friends to let me know when my guy does good.! :-D

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Nicholas!

Terry!

Nicholas!!!

Terry!!!

Nicholas made me cry, that was gorgeous!

Terry was awesome, loved that! Best cover that I've ever heard.

So pissed off that I cannot get Itunes on my computer so that I could buy Nicholas and Terry's singles. Waaaaaaaaaaahh.
    Allie, Gala62 and Babbred like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

For all you Terry fans on iTunes. Buy the song once, then click to download it again immediately. Do not wait. It will ask if you want to download it again for free. Do that nine more times and that is ten votes! Nicholas fans, listen in! Everyone else? Look, something shiny! ;-)

Lol!!! Terry for the win!
    Allie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Dang. I live in snowed-in Minnesota. Took me a freaking two hours to get home from work. I missed the whole thing. At this moment in time, the only one of the entire show that does anything for me is Nicholas. I'm glad to hear he sang something "gorgeous". I will definately watch a repeat.

Of the others - Terry is my second favorite. He and Nicholas both need a really good producer to bump of the "character" of their performances though. Each has become a little bland for me. Although, that could be because the show has drug on and they are singing songs they might not normally sing.

Cassadee - needs a really good songwriter and I think she'll make it.

Trevan - wonderful kid; great story. (I love how a big heavier inner-city black kid bonded with a white preppy Yale kid. I swear I think that music is half of the reason why we've had some progress in bridging racial divides). I don't care for the songs he's sung so far, but he is good. I hope he makes it in Hollywood - whether it's music or maybe a tv show.

The top 4 is the right 4 in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Trevin's singing "wind beneath my wings". Oh but of course!

OMG....I can't believe it. First my jaw dropped and then I died laughing. I said right here on FORT that Trevyn should sing this song. I can't believe he actually did it!

Ok, come on people. Help me here. What other schmaltzy ballad should he sing if he makes it to the final? I nominate Bette Midler's other great classic, "From a Distance." (I can remember singing this with my girl friends back in the 90's. Perfect for Trevyn.)

As for Blake's team, I only recognize butt-slapping cowboy, long-haired Ozzie wannabee, and Mikaela. That's pretty sad.

Watching the show on DVR, not gotten to Terry yet. Can't wait.
    Last edited by Babbred; 12-11-2012 at 12:29 AM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Contrary to the masses on this board, I like Cassadee, and I would buy her music. The others are good, but I wouldn't buy their music. The 3 others have sang songs that I know. Cassadee sang some songs I didn't know, and I liked them, and made me pay attention. I want songs that draw my attention. Those are the songs I buy..

So, contrary to the masses, GO CASSADEE!
    umngirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread