+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: 12/10 & 12/11 The Voice: Season 3 Top 4 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 12/10 & 12/11 The Voice: Season 3 Top 4 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by princessKIM View Post
    Can someone tell me the name and artist of the duet that Terry and Cassidee sang? I really liked the song but missed the title.Thanks in advance..
    Little Talks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ?
    Allie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Oh, I'll probably get daggers thrown at me for saying this, but I think Cassidee is the best of the bunch. She wasn't at first, but she evolved.

I think that's the danger for some on this show, e.g. Trevin. Terri, Nicholas. They start out strong but it's not possible to sustain it. With Cassidee, it sort of went the other way around.

Christina and Blake have both pointed it out. She connects with the song and the audience an makes it believable.

I'm a HUGE Nicolas and Terri fan, but I have to give it to Cassidee. I do think she will win.
    Last edited by Jexter; 12-15-2012 at 07:00 PM.
    Arielflies likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Oh, I'll probably get daggers thrown at me for saying this, but I think Cassidee is the best of the bunch. She wasn't at first, but she evolved.

I think that's the danger for some on this show, e.g. Trevin. Terri, Nicholas. They start out strong but it's not possible to sustain it. With Cassidee, it sort of went the other way around.

Christina and Blake have both pointed it out. She connects with the song and the audience an makes it believable.

I'm a HUGE Nicolas and Terri fan, but I have to give it to Cassidee. I do think she will win.
    I don't see the connection with a song. They all feel the same to me, but then others say they see no emotion from Terry and I see a connection. I guess it is personal. Cass has improved on the show, no doubt. I still don't like her voice and find a few of her notes flat when she sings. Still, she has a voice that does not get lost in the background and she is cute and has a good personality and her voice has that waver in it that doesn't make it cookie-cutter. I would rank her No. 3 as far as talent. Salability? No. 1 with her already built-in fan base and experience with her band. I think she and Terry are equally versatile. Do I think she will win? Yes. Do I think she will be successful? Yes. Is she my pick? no. So I will only throw a water balloon at you! ;-)
    Katydyd and JohnnyK like this.

I personally think there is and was connection to every song sung by Cassedee, Terry and Nicholas. Trevin not much...I think he just belted the songs out like he knows he could. I do think singing like walking on sunshine kinda ruined it for him. but that is imo.

If I had to buy songs off of itunes and in order I purchase would: Terry, Nicholas and then Cassadee. Just don't care for her and yes, I think she will win it this year....still trying to figure out who will come after her...but she will be the winner. I would be shocked if any of the two (terry/nick) would beat her.

I also think she is a good choice for the voice and think she can and will place on the top 40 and be like their version of AI....I know it's my opinion and it does not matter much but the other two winners you have not heard much from but I think cassedee will put the show and herself out there.

good luck to all the contestants tonite looking forward to the show!

I like Cassadee's style and personality also, but personally I find her voice lacking in pitch, power and tone. If you consider singers discovered on AI, ie., Kelly Clarkson, Cassadee just isn't in the same league in my opinion. She has definitely improved since the Payphone disaster, but I find myself wondering if the producers gave Cassadee an autotune microphone after that! That said, I agree with dreamonia that Cassadee has the best chance for commercial success of the remaining contestants. Although my favorite that's left is Terry...
    JunkieGirl and Allie like this.

I like Terry. I wouldnt know his voice from several others that sing well.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

My guide says the final 2 perform. What is this? As far as I knew there were 3. Is it a mistake or is one eliminated right out of the gate somehow?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    I personally think there is and was connection to every song sung by Cassedee, Terry and Nicholas. Trevin not much...I think he just belted the songs out like he knows he could. I do think singing like walking on sunshine kinda ruined it for him. but that is imo.

If I had to buy songs off of itunes and in order I purchase would: Terry, Nicholas and then Cassadee. Just don't care for her and yes, I think she will win it this year....still trying to figure out who will come after her...but she will be the winner. I would be shocked if any of the two (terry/nick) would beat her.

I also think she is a good choice for the voice and think she can and will place on the top 40 and be like their version of AI....I know it's my opinion and it does not matter much but the other two winners you have not heard much from but I think cassedee will put the show and herself out there.

good luck to all the contestants tonite looking forward to the show!
    I think that Cassadee is the chosen one this year, but am still holding out hope that Terry or Nick could beat her. She is the most marketable and current but she needs the right music and the record label to promote her. TPTB have not done that very well in the past. Cassadee is pop/rock/Top40. Let's say someone writes an awesome song, say the next Gangnam Style~~who gets first pick? Probably the likes of Kelly, Pink, Katy Perry, Rihanna etc. IMO, I think that will be her biggest uphill battle as would it be the same for Terry.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread