+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: 12/3 & 12/4 The Voice: Season 3 Top 6 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 12/3 & 12/4 The Voice: Season 3 Top 6 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Interesting, I just read that Cassadee has more than 800,000 Facebook fans with her band, Hey Monday. Will have to look that up and see if it is true. The article also said that she as a solo singer had 100,000 fans. Wonder if that is true as well.

Yup the band has 829,633 likes 3,967 talking about this

https://www.facebook.com/heymonday?ref=ts&fref=ts

She alone has 150,908 likes 40,891 talking about this

https://www.facebook.com/CassadeePopeMusic?fref=ts
    Last edited by Allie; 12-05-2012 at 10:43 PM.

Terry M on facebook, his solo page has 20,133 likes 9,848 talking about this

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Terry...ref=ts&fref=ts

His most current band, Lotus Crush? 1,188 likes 35 talking about this

https://www.facebook.com/lotuscrushmusic?fref=ts

Wow. What a difference between Terry and Cassadee. Combined with her iTunes numbers and likes on FB I really can't see anyone else winning. I don't have anything personally against her, but I love Terry and like Nicolas better.
    Last edited by Allie; 12-05-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I believe she asked him if she could sing it, and she had some reason it meant something to her, but I don't recall the details. I don't understand the Cassadee hate either, except that in all these shows it seems as though one person is cast as the "villain" by the forum. I know nothing about her past, but she seems nice enough, and music these days seems bland in general so she pretty much fits in with that. She's also the most marketable of the 4 that are left - or even the final 6.
    I have no hate for her or anyone else, so please don't insinuate that.
    I stand by what I said - Blake pimped her out when he gave her his song. .
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Season One winner did not have much success. He's still trying though. I give him credit for that.

Exclusive: Javier Colon Parts With Record Label

Here's an update on Season 2's winner.

Jermaine Paul After 'The Voice': 'Everything Just Came Full Circle'

IMO if The Voice wants to maintain the level of talent it has in it's contestants, they need to step it up and ensure that their winners are something to talk about. A dismal track record with their winners is going to make the show a joke.
    Last edited by Debb70; 12-06-2012 at 11:23 AM.
    Arielflies, mesachick and Babbred like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Season One winner did not have much success. He's still trying though. I give him credit for that.

Exclusive: Javier Colon Parts With Record Label

Here's an update on Season 2's winner.

Jermaine Paul After 'The Voice': 'Everything Just Came Full Circle'

IMO if The Voice wants to maintain the level of talent it has in it's contestants, they need to step it up and ensure that their winners are something to talk about. A dismal track record with their winners is going to make the show a joke.
    Randy Jackson has said this about The Voice - they have singers that are good, but nobody hears about them .He says its not like AI
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Randy Jackson has said this about The Voice - they have singers that are good, but nobody hears about them .He says its not like AI
    I didn't know that, but AI has its issues too. lol Still, they can boast on Kelly, Carrie, Scottie, etc. Even some of their top 10 contestants end up making a living in music. That's really what it's about IMO. They don't have to be a huge superstar, but if you can record the music you love and earn a living doing that and performing, then that's what they wanted, right?
    Babbred likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I didn't know that, but AI has its issues too. lol Still, they can boast on Kelly, Carrie, Scottie, etc. Even some of their top 10 contestants end up making a living in music. That's really what it's about IMO. They don't have to be a huge superstar, but if you can record the music you love and earn a living doing that and performing, then that's what they wanted, right?
    Even those who dont win( Adam Lambert) have great fans
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Did you see Chris Mann (season 2) perform on the Christmas at Rockefeller Center special on TV a week or so ago? He sounded really good.

Chris Mann - O Holy Night (Christmas in Rockefeller Center) - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I have no hate for her or anyone else, so please don't insinuate that.
    I stand by what I said - Blake pimped her out when he gave her his song. .
    It was a poor choice of words, and I didn't mean to imply anything, or even to direct that statement at you personally. But there is a very strong dislike of her from many members of this board, and it seems that the main reason is her past success. I have no idea who she is or was, I think she's okay, I think she's probably the most marketable. I also think it doesn't particularly matter who wins and who doesn't. I sure don't see any of the past winners having much in the way of success.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    It was a poor choice of words, and I didn't mean to imply anything, or even to direct that statement at you personally. But there is a very strong dislike of her from many members of this board, and it seems that the main reason is her past success. I have no idea who she is or was, I think she's okay, I think she's probably the most marketable. I also think it doesn't particularly matter who wins and who doesn't. I sure don't see any of the past winners having much in the way of success.
    No problem.
    I really don't know anything about her or what she did prior to going on the Voice.
    When this show was on at the beginning, I'd flip between it and DWTS, so I don't know much about any of them and have no preconceived notions.
    If I was upset with anyone, it was actually Blake, whom I had liked a lot before the show started. However, when he spoke of having Cassadee sing the song he wrote for his brother, that just really annoyed me. I don't like when anyone exploits a tragedy, esp. in the way that Blake did.
    Ok, am off my soapbox now!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread