+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: 12/3 & 12/4 The Voice: Season 3 Top 6 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 12/3 & 12/4 The Voice: Season 3 Top 6 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

My two favorites Terry and Nicholas made it through to F4 in that order as well. Now just to get them to F2.

I think Trevin made it through based on that one song. He hasn't been consistent, but looks like he sang it at the perfect time.
    Allie, Debb70, Babbred and 1 others like this.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Sigh. I was half right in that Melanie bit the Indie dust. I truly hope Adam remains her sponsor, as well as an industry connection for Amanda.

So, the 2nd songs of last night for Nicholas and Trevyn saved their hides. Nicholas is an interesting choice, but Trevyn - while he has a better natural voice and emotional delivery than any "diva" male or female on American Idol, doesn't have the gravitas yet for the business.

I'm eager now for next Monday's sing off.
    Allie likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

So how does Monday work in the sing off? Do they have a final 2. Didn't last year they have a final 4 because each coach got a finalist.

Kinda predictable results when Carson skips Team Adam and announces that Cassadee was saved by America. So that left Nicholas, Amanda and Melanie in the bottom 3. It was obvious then that both members of Team Adam got the boot.
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Sigh. So, the 2nd songs of last night for Nicholas and Trevyn saved their hides. .
    Pretty much so as their other two songs were really low in the charts. I really thought Trevyn will be gone but I was expecting Amanda or Melanie going home but not both. When I watched the show, that 2nd song by both ladies were not that great. They needed a moment for their 2nd song. For Amanda, she needed a powerhouse "Dream On" performance again and as for Melanie, she needed another sensitive and vulnerable "Too Close" performance.

What next? I really think that Cassadee is going to win this whole thing as she sounds the most current of everyone left plus she has a more mainstream audience. I'm not big on anyone left but I hope Terry wins and he can if he sings...

"With or Without You" by U2
    U2 - With Or Without You - YouTube

and

"Without You" by Harry Nilsson
    Harry Nilsson - Without You 1972 (HD) - YouTube
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 12-05-2012 at 02:06 AM.
    Allie likes this.

Disappointed to see Amanda leave.
    What a voice and what presence she had. She was just on a totally different level from everyone else.
    Terry seems nice, but pretty boring, IMO, for a rocker.
    Glad that Nicholas made it.
    I feel like Cassadee's been pimped out since Blake gave her his song to sing. I liked Blake a lot, but that was pretty tacky,
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'd love to hear Terry sing "Your Love" from the Outfield.

The Outfield - Your Love (Lyrics) - YouTube
    Allie likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I'm missing Amanda already!
    norealityhere, Babbred and JohnnyK like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I hope someone helps Melanie continue - in the back of my mind, though, I had to keep reminding myself how young she is. It's Nicholas for the win, for me. I like Terry, but I don't think he's a convincing rocker. He's too nice and laid back, from what I've seen. I think of rockers as crossing all the lines. I can't believe Trevyn made it this far. I don't think he's ready. Natural talent, like somebody said, but too, too young emotionally. He was a quivering mass of jelly in the early rounds. Cassadee - well, I don't know what to think about her, other than she's a ringer and she doesn't intend to sing country.
    Count your blessings!

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

I know I'm the minority but I'm not sad have never been Team Melanie. To me she's just a copy of the quirky girl singer that is all the rage today. When Adam finalized his team I knew he didn't have a chance. He stacked it too heavily on his preference and not what America likes.

For me the absence of Dez is the biggest shocker. He probably should have been on Idol though instead of The Voice. When I first saw AmandaI didn't care for her but wow is she good. I think she deserved the final spot.

I don't have a problem with Cass and I think she will win. But her experience doesn't bother me. Tony Lucia and Frenchie both had experience and were probably more of a household name.
    Raye6696 likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

+ Reply to Thread