+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 11/26 & 11/27 The Voice: Season 3 Top 8 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: 11/26 & 11/27 The Voice: Season 3 Top 8 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Awwww Bam Bam has left the building. He will be missed on this show, but I am excited to see what he does in the future! Good luck Cody!

I sure didn't enjoy the format tonight, announcing one safe and all of the commercials, group number, one safe. Boorrring.

Now that XTina doesn't have anyone left (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) her critiques are gonna rise to a new level of bitchiness. That will be pleasant.

I don't know why y'all were so worried about Terry though, he did hit #1 on the rock chart. In fact all of his performances are in the Top 100 Rock chart. I think he does have a solid fan base, I'm not that worried yet.
    Allie likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

They gotta do something to drag it out to an hour. Next week it'll probably be worse.

So sad that Cody was eliminated. I really liked him and agree he certainly entertained. Have to agree that Xtina's comments are only going to get worse now that Dez is out. I am surprised that the young girls didn't vote more for him. Being on Xtina's team may have hurt him in the long run because I agree she has a way of turning off the fans. I agree with JunkieGirl that Terry has a solid base, but I sure wish they didn't make him wait so long to get his results. It seems to happen every week.

I am happy that Terry, Amanda, Nicholas and Melanie made it. Wish Cody or Dez had stayed over Trevin because I agree with Allie that he needs more seasoning.

Best of luck to both Cody and Dez in the future. I know both Blake and CeeLo look out for their past contestants (even those that have not won), but not sure about Adam or Xtina.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I'd love to see Trevin and Cassadee leave next week. That'll leave what, my final four? <333
    Shoepie, Allie and Debb70 like this.

11/26 & 11/27 The Voice: Season 3 Top 8 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Well there goes my reason for watching. I hope something comes out of this for Cody.
    xmaskat, sunshine3331 and JohnnyK like this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

The Cassadee curse! First Bryan, now Cody. Ok hopefully, Cassadee and Trevin go home next week. The FORT have to vote for the others!
    Allie, Debb70 and JohnnyK like this.

LOL on Xtina. The past 2 years she's been 4th place and would have lost all members of her team earlier than this year so this comes as no surprise.

Not surprised or disappointed by Cody's elim. Never sing a Freddie Mercury song on a show like this. You will ALWAYS suffer by comparison. I was surprised Dez got eliminated. I thought sure he had a bigger fan base. I didn't think he'd win, but I figured he'd stick around for at least another week.

Trevin has a good voice, but like others have said, he's not seasoned yet. His range is just too limited. You can only sing so many schmaltzy 80's and 90's ballads.

Cassadee won me over last week. I can see her in the finals with Nicholas and Terry. Of those three, I think Cassadee is probably the most commercially marketable. Amanda does nothing for me. Just a lot of screeching. I like Melanie a lot too - I enjoy quirkiness - but I can't see her making it much further.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Y'know what irked me? While at the radio station with Carson, they were supposed to give a shout out or something and Trevin just froze. You could see the impatience on Carson's face. The Trevster is just not ready for primetime....

I really enjoy Amanda's edge - I like her choices - not safe Whitney/Mariah pablum. Adam is pushing her out of that screechy wail that so many pop/r&b singers seem to fall back on. The few notes she hits seem to fit at the right moment. Just like her a lot.

yay for Terry! Now give him a great, fun song Blake! How about some Def Lepard, Bon Jovi or even Stones?

Cassadee? oh, she's going to go far, if not win the thing. I'm bored by her.

Love Nicholas...he's really going to benefit from being on this show sooo much! I can definitely see him in the F3 at this point.

Melanie - I like her, but feel she can't push out of her comfort zone. Like Trevin, she needs a lot more seasoning. But love the song choices they're coming up with!

Bye Cody - hope your bam bam gets you far

snooze....oh Dez left?....didn't notice....but boy I wonder if they cut it so close to the end to prevent any Christina witchiness?! LOLOL
    sunshine3331 and Allie like this.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Now that Dez is gone I have narrowed down my favorites to Terry, Nicholas, and Melanie. I wish that Melanie would come outside of her comfort zone.

Trevin bores me. Nice guy, but not my style.
    Amanda turns me off. I don't buy it. She does have a nice voice. It's everything else that bothers me.
    Cassadee annoys me. I don't see her appeal.
    Allie and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread