+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: 11/19 & 11/20 The Voice: Season 3 Top 10 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/19 & 11/20 The Voice: Season 3 Top 10 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

One poll (thehollywoodgossip) on who will win out of the top 8 has, in this order: Cassadee Pope (Team Blake), Trevin Hunte (Team Cee Lo); Amanda Brown (Team Adam); Nicholas David (Team Cee Lo); Terry McDermott (Team Blake). ( those all have double digits from 28.1 percent (cassadee is running away with it) to Terry (10.7). Trevin has 16 in second far behind. The rest are Dez Duron (Team Christina), Melanie Martinez (Team Adam), and lastly Cody Belew (Team Cee Lo). Those guys go between 5.9 to 4.2 percent. Mind you the poll is only from 1,125 votes, but I find it interesting that all the numbers i have seen point to a Cassadee win.

I am not a Cassandra "fan"....but as soon as Carson announced how she and Melanie did on itunes you knew they were safe.....I saw they both placed in the top 10 and Cassandra is still number one this morning. I do believe that song gave her that "moment" and I honestly I think it propelled her to win. I thought for sure Tevin would win, but not anymore. My favorite is Amanda love her...I just don't get the whole Melanie thing she is the most annoying singer to me. I like all the others Cody is a trip and he is the best performer on that show I get excited to know he will be performing again. Terry is sweet he is my second favorite on the show. He has such a smooth singer. Nick WOW...amazing. Dez is so freakin' stinkin' cute.....and I love the way he has been singing. I think the voice actually has had some of the best singers ever (imo).
    Kip likes this.

I guess I'm in the minority because I actually like Cassadee. Sure she doesn't have the greatest voice of all time, but the way she sings is something I can jam out to in my car or is upbeat enough for me to workout to, which are really the main times I listen to music. I thought she performed "Over You" beautifully this week. She's probably in my top three along with Amanda and the recently eliminated Bryan. So I'm hoping for a female winner in either Cassadee or Amanda. Either one would be in heavy rotation on my girl-power playlists.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Amanda, for me, has been overall more impressive. She's moving up to my #1 spot.

*gets struck by Terricus lightning yet again*

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Amanda, for me, has been overall more impressive. She's moving up to my #1 spot.

*gets struck by Terricus lightning yet again*
    Now now, JohnnyK. She is your No. 1 lady spot (boy that sounds wrong somehow). Just listen to some Terry again to get into the right frame of mind.

While I enjoy Amanda, I just got a weird vibe from her last show when she was standing there in the final 4 to see who moves on. It looked like she was faking being nervous or something. : shrugs : Maybe I am reading too much into it, but everyone else seemed more anxious or excited or something. She is still in the top 6 for me based on talent, though.
    JohnnyK likes this.

I tried to get the Terricus out of me today by singing "Summer of '69" and "More than a Feeling". I do not match up to his level yet.

11/19 & 11/20 The Voice: Season 3 Top 10 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

I am enjoying this season so far. My favorite is Cody for the combination of personality and voice. He is the one I can't wait to see every week.
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I tried to get the Terricus out of me today by singing "Summer of '69" and "More than a Feeling". I do not match up to his level yet.
    Even Amanda is blue for you trying to get Terricus out of you. ;-)

Let's get Terry to the top 4. Amanda can come along. Aren't I generous?
    JohnnyK likes this.

Amanda, Terry, Nicholas Soup, and Melanie are my dream F4.

Amanda and Terry are my dream F2. Any of them can win.

*gets struck by Terricus and Amandina lightning*
    Allie and Babbred like this.

As the seasons go in I get less and less into it. I loved Season 1, Season 2 I watched but not all of the shows and this Season I could care less about. I really liked Bryan but now he is gone, my second favorite would be Dez. I do not understand how Cassadee is so popular. I do not like her at all but that is what happens when you get America involved in voting just like American Idol. It is no longer about finding "The Voice"
    JohnnyK likes this.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread