+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 11/13 The Voice: Season 3 Top 12 Results!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/13 The Voice: Season 3 Top 12 Results!! **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Of all who remain, I like Nicholas, Cody, and Teri. How come I can't get behind the females? Is it me?!?!?!
    The only female I like is Melanie, who just may be my favorite. I like her voice a lot and she is memorable. The others just blend together for me, one power ballad after the other.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    Just google "blake shelton mullet" and feast your eyes on the loveliness that is "all business in the front, party in the back".
    Or watch some of his early videos. Try Ol' Red.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Blake has some great old tunes. He was such a cutey back then too.

oh my! he sure did have some curls!! and a definite cutey! I'm not a huge fan of country, but like to listen to a song now and then...I might have to look up some of his music.

I love Amanda because she has that rock edge and isn't locked into the Whitney/Mariah rut. She tries different stuff...this week's wasn't as successful, but she's one of my faves.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Terricus and Amanda are safe!!! Best results so far!!!

Looks like the last four remaining are the four that were saved by their coaches? No surprise there.
    The contestants were called in no particular order and the bottom 4, one from each team, was made for drama. Actually if you guys been paying attention at the post I made on the 11/12 thread showing where the contestants were ranked by online polls and placed on the iTunes chart you wouldn't have to go through this agony of thinking if your favorite is going home or not.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ml#post4582415

And no, those last four are not necessarily the bottom 4. Surely Michaela and Adrianna were bottom 2 and you can probably say that Cody is bottom 3. But Amanda charted a lot lower than Melanie and Cody. She was out of the Top 200 itunes downloads (3rd last) while Melanie was ranked 5th and is only one place behind her in popularity. And that's why Melanie's name was called first from the bottom 4 because she ranked higher than Cody (and Amanda). Cody will definitely be in danger of going home next week along with either Melanie or Amanda unless they do something really good.

And yea....everyone dislikes Cassadee in the FORT but she ranks 2nd both in iTunes chart and popularity polls. Personally, I want Bryan Keith to win.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 11-14-2012 at 06:00 PM.

If you want a real good cry. Check out Blake's old song, THe Baby.
    Blake Shelton - The Baby - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    And yea....everyone dislikes Cassadee in the FORT but she ranks 2nd both in iTunes chart and popularity polls. Personally, I want Bryan Keith to win.
    I don't dislike Cassadee. I don't understand why people on her dislike her so much. She's not a favorite, I never really noticed her much unless last week when I thought she was better than a lot of the other women with their power ballads.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I don't dislike Cassadee. I don't understand why people on her dislike her so much. She's not a favorite, I never really noticed her much unless last week when I thought she was better than a lot of the other women with their power ballads.
    Not a fan of her singing. But she was better than several on the last show and deserved to move on from that group. And if you watch the topl 10 interview, she and Terry are joking around. She seems to have a cute personality. I don't dislike her as a person at all. She is just not one of my fans.
    Last edited by Allie; 11-15-2012 at 09:47 PM. Reason: I can't count. Top 12? Ugh, top TEN

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe
    And yea....everyone dislikes Cassadee in the FORT but she ranks 2nd both in iTunes chart and popularity polls.
    I don't dislike Cassadee. Nor do I think she shouldn't be there because of her success in the past. I just don't think she is a good singer, especially compared to some of the others. She doesn't have anything unique about her voice that I would know right away who is singing. She does remind me of Avril Lavigne in some ways because Avril doesn't sing well live either and her vocal abilities seem kinda limited.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I haven't heard anything from Cassadee that stands out. IMO, when you are a contestant on a singing conpetition show, you should sound better than the average singer off the street. I have quite a few people in my family and church that sing just as well as Cassadee. I think other people do too. That's why I don't get that Blake is blown away by her. Maybe she'll do something great next week. Maybe her songs just don't showcase her voice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast