+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 11/13 The Voice: Season 3 Top 12 Results!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/13 The Voice: Season 3 Top 12 Results!! **SPOILERS**

I forget how young Michaela actually is. 16 y/o and a lot of life left to live.

So, Christina can't afford pants now.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Whew! The suspense was killing me..............NOT. Michaela is a lot more likeable than Cassadee but she hasn't been all that memorable with her song choices. I'll miss her neapolitan hair.

That hot mess of Stayin' Alive starring CeeLo. Man, that guy cannot sing. AT ALL. Entertaining? Yes. I still cannot forgive him for the slaughter of Imagine on New Year's Eve. I felt so bad for Nicholas, he looked so far out of his comfort zone. Cody seemed to be the only one who sounded good and enjoyed performing that song.

I am just so happy that Nicholas is making it through on the votes/Itunes. America is really embracing what this show is about and not how someone looks. I have to admit that I do like the fact he cleaned up his beard and hair, but he still wears the same type of clothes and has managed to stay pretty much who he is. What has surprised me is how he has been able to sing a lot of different styles/genres and it works so well.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    at Terry talking about his haircut and showing us the difference between a mullet and his do.
    Last night I saw this gleam in Terry's eye that told me he can be very cheeky and funny, and I was hoping that we'd get to see more of his personality. Tonight we got a small glimpse, he seems to be the type that is a jokester/prankster and a ton o' fun to be around.
    Allie and Gala62 like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

Of all who remain, I like Nicholas, Cody, and Teri. How come I can't get behind the females? Is it me?!?!?!
    Allie likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Two females left today, too. I don't know. They don't do well on these shows anymore. AGT was ruled by men this year.

Yay! Melanie made it! I'm so happy! Glad to see Terry too, of course. I thought he would've been announced as safe sooner...
    JohnnyK and sparklete like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Me too. But they save the best for last, I guess. <3
    Allie likes this.

Musings & ramblings. -

I don't get the appeal of Dez - he's so generic. But that's exactly why he's probably getting all the girly votes. ugh.

ITA Ceelo can't sing, but then he always was more of a novelty singer. "real" songs aren't his strong point that's certain! His "Stayin' Alive" group number was one hot mess.

Blake actually did a really good job with his group. He showcased everyone well and played to their strengths - first time I've sorta liked Cassadee.

Jason Aldean - dude, you OWE us a pic of Blake with a mullet!!! lol

the results weren't announced in any particular order were they? My thought was they're saving the most popular for the last minute (Terry, Amanda). Hope that's true!

Cody, stay away from Christina for awhile! She has NO sense of humor and your "joke" was dead on arrival. dumbass!

I love Michaela sooo much, sorry to see her go. How sweet was it to see her and Blake arm and arm on stage. He's a class act.

Christina - honey you need to buy a better mirror. That outfit was bad. very bad.
    Shoepie and JohnnyK like this.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62 View Post
    Jason Aldean - dude, you OWE us a pic of Blake with a mullet!!! lol
    Just google "blake shelton mullet" and feast your eyes on the loveliness that is "all business in the front, party in the back".

I have new favorites. My top favorite is still Sylvia, but now I'm liking Melanie too. She's not a great vocalist, but she is amusing to watch. I can't see her going too far though. I also thought Dez sounded pretty good singing with Jason Aldean.

I was shocked that Cassadee was saved. I don't get it at all. She my least favorite right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast