+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 10/29 The Voice: Season Knockout Rounds!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/29 The Voice: Season Knockout Rounds!! **SPOILERS**

So Blake and Xtina are next show? Arg! I have to wait until then to learn terry's fate

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Tonight's show was pretty awesome and some really great performances!

Where did Loren come from? Holy! Thought for sure it was Nicole that was going through but Loren knocked it out of the park.

I really like Amanda and Nicholas and happy they went through. Still LOVE Mycle Wastman!!

I've heard many Whitney Houston renditions and rarely like them, but I thought Terisa did a wonderful job with her song.

One good thing about that rendition of Call Me Maybe? It's not going to get stuck in my head like the original. That's a really good thing!

Melanie Martinez reminds me of Dia Frampton style-wise, she's almost a hybrid of Dia/Xenia. Gotta love her hair.

Can't wait for tomorrow's show!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Melanie's kinda cute. <3

I agree on Terry! I hope he makes it! He's my favorite and the only Voice contestant this season I liked on Facebook.
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Melanie's kinda cute. <3

I agree on Terry! I hope he makes it! He's my favorite and the only Voice contestant this season I liked on Facebook.
    I will need to check out FB for him, then.

I just can't believe CeeLo sent Caitlin home in favor of Diego. She actually sang and has an amazing voice, in my opinion and Diego was just Mr. Shouty Pants on the Lenny Kravitz song. What the heck! I think Adam was stunned as well if you caught his reaction to CeeLo picking Diego. I am so disappointed. Caitlin was one of my favorites. Just don't get it at all!!!!!!

I am extremely irritated right now. For some bizarre reason my DVR cut off when Adam's team ended, and just after the preview for Cee-Lo's round. Therefore, I assumed he was up tomorrow or next week. I guess that means I'll have to try and watch Cee-Lo's round on the internet. Grrrrrrr.
    Last edited by Babbred; 10-30-2012 at 01:07 AM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Michelle rocked it out!
    Adam versus Cee-Lo really demonstrated the difference between these two coaches--Cee-Lo picked the winners based SOLELY on the knockout battle (dropping Avery even though he could probably get a record deal given his youth and entertainer marketability) while Adam kept citing their abilities as future artists, past performances, etc.. for his judgements. While Adam's method is probably a bit smarter overall, it makes the knockout round sort of pointless if the coach has already selected who they think will go further and the best performer in that "battle" is ultimately cut..it just looks bad!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I just can't believe CeeLo sent Caitlin home in favor of Diego. She actually sang and has an amazing voice, in my opinion and Diego was just Mr. Shouty Pants on the Lenny Kravitz song. What the heck! I think Adam was stunned as well if you caught his reaction to CeeLo picking Diego. I am so disappointed. Caitlin was one of my favorites. Just don't get it at all!!!!!!
    I get CeeLo's decision to go with Diego. He is more edgy than Caitlin, and a better fit for CeeLo's mentoring style.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I was surprised to see Avery get the boot so soon.

I didn't agree with Adam's choice regarding Loren over Nicole. When he gave that standing ovation to Loren based on one performance, I thought it wasn't all that and should have been too little too late. He was already hell bent in choosing Nicole but changed his mind last minute. That will bite him in the ass considering that we rarely saw Loren and she wasn't even featured in the battle rounds. That was the only real upset I think. As for CeeLo going for Diego over Caitlin, I totally get it. He is more dynamic and flamboyant while Caitlin kinda imitates the artist whose song she's singing. I really don't know who the coaches are fooling because they already knew who they wanted to get rid off and who they want to keep (except for one of Adam's pairings). It's also obvious that the coaches are looking for moments (big notes) in a song so contestants should know that by now in order to win a battle. Mycal was dissappointing. I don't know why he chose that pop ballad instead of a more contemporary bluesy one. I thought he's better than that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast