+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: 10/16 The Voice: Season 3 Battle Rounds!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/16 The Voice: Season 3 Battle Rounds!! **SPOILERS**

I can't remember her name, but "Hallelujah" girl (Vermont) from the first audition night still hasn't appeared, has she? I'm thinking that, if for some reason, she doesn't come out the winner there won't be any more steal spots left and that would be a shame.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Is there an episode tonight?

If you go on the Wiki article for the Voice 3 you'll see the team charts.

The Voice (U.S. season 3) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The legend there shows which contestants moved on, who was eliminated, and who is yet to perform.

Thanks, Johnny. It's Nicole Nelson and no, she hasn't performed yet which makes me nervous for her.

No episode tonight. Wednesday is the half-hour comedy night and Chicago Fire.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought they will only have two weeks for the Battle Round. 8 battles per day so at two days a week we could have been done in two weeks considering they just zoomed past some of the battles (usually 2 but this time it was 3). I thought they were doing 8 a day, then we have one more day extra, how did that happen? Were they just doing 6/7 battles a day? So I guess Knockout Round will start Tuesday next week. I wonder if the two contestants that were stolen by each coach will be going up against each other.

Not really fair that we don't get to see much of the other battles. Probably because whoever won those shortened battles were eliminated in the Knockout Round and so will not be in the live show. I also wish that the audience can start voting for the favorite in the Knockout Round.
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I thought they will only have two weeks for the Battle Round. 8 battles per day so at two days a week we could have been done in two weeks considering they just zoomed past some of the battles (usually 2 but this time it was 3). I thought they were doing 8 a day, then we have one more day extra, how did that happen? Were they just doing 6/7 battles a day? So I guess Knockout Round will start Tuesday next week. I wonder if the two contestants that were stolen by each coach will be going up against each other.

Not really fair that we don't get to see much of the other battles. Probably because whoever won those shortened battles were eliminated in the Knockout Round and so will not be in the live show. I also wish that the audience can start voting for the favorite in the Knockout Round.
    Wow. If that is true that would certainly be giving it away. Now mind you I like that because all of Terry's battle was shown and he is my favorite so far.
    JohnnyK likes this.

In looking at that chart in Wiki, all the coaches have four people left to battle (2 match ups each) except Adam who has six people (3 match ups.)

Unless they do a quick summary, there has to be at least one Battle show next week.
    Allie likes this.

Oh ok, thanks for mentioning the Wiki. There is no balance in the number of battles in a day. 1st week Day 1 and 2nd week both days had 6 battles while 1st week Day 2 only has 5. But they breezed through the episodes by showing only 3 full battles per day. Next week there will be 2 more days for Battle round with only 4 battles for the 1st day and 5 battles for the 2nd day. That means they only 1 battle for Monday will have the edit of doom. It sucks that they don't show some of them. Why don't they just extend the time or have one more week extra? 4 battles per day will get it done in 4 weeks and they can still squeeze that in 1 hour per show.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Wow. If that is true that would certainly be giving it away. Now mind you I like that because all of Terry's battle was shown and he is my favorite so far.
    Really? You like Terisa? Ugh. She was all over the place, sharp and screamy. Reminded me of Tara Simon of X-Factor. Lots of vocal histrionics but lacking substance. Michelle Brooks-Thompson is much better and they are similar singers. And that was the strangest pairing with Julio. Even Julio was not even very good and still Blake picked him. I would have paired against other contestants and get rid of both of them.

My favorites so far are Brian Keith, Trevin Hunte, Aquile, Melanie Martinez, Suzanna Choffel, Kayla Nevarez, Mycle Wastman. That's 7. We'll see next week which ones I will add to that group to round up the top 12.

I haven't formed any favorites yet. There seems to many for me to keep up with.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Really? You like Terisa? Ugh. She was all over the place, sharp and screamy. Reminded me of Tara Simon of X-Factor. Lots of vocal histrionics but lacking substance. Michelle Brooks-Thompson is much better and they are similar singers. And that was the strangest pairing with Julio. Even Julio was not even very good and still Blake picked him. I would have paired against other contestants and get rid of both of them.

My favorites so far are Brian Keith, Trevin Hunte, Aquile, Melanie Martinez, Suzanna Choffel, Kayla Nevarez, Mycle Wastman. That's 7. We'll see next week which ones I will add to that group to round up the top 12.
    NO NO NO ... Terry. The male scottish singer. "Carry on Wayward Son" was the battle song. NO NO NO on Terisa.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast