+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 10/15 The Voice: Season 3 Battle Rounds!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/15 The Voice: Season 3 Battle Rounds!! **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    How about this: Coaches can steal as many contestants as they like during the Battle Rounds, and at the end cut them down to two each or however many they must.
    Is this right? I thought I heard them say each judge was limited to two steals.

Deb, they are limited to 2 steals for each coach.

I think JohnnyK was just offering a great suggestion for future seasons. Since the ratings are so good for this show, and people are loving the "steal" aspect, I can see them increasing the number of steals allowed for each coach in future seasons.

FORT Fogey

Yeah, only 2 is kind of a joke...and it really doesn't help things along for the latter batch of contestants. I mean Adam is already out of steals, correct?

I don't think they should have a cap on it at all. They should be able to steal up to the end. Why not?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Yeah, only 2 is kind of a joke...and it really doesn't help things along for the latter batch of contestants. I mean Adam is already out of steals, correct?

I don't think they should have a cap on it at all. They should be able to steal up to the end. Why not?!?
    I like the idea of stealing up until the end, and then maybe figuring another way to weed them out. They'll pass on someone they might otherwise steal waiting for the later rounds, or they'll use up their steals early when someone better might come along.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah it's an idea. Steal as many as they want, and when they have to, narrow them down to two.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567