+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: 10/8 The Voice: Season 3 Battle Rounds Begin!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/8 The Voice: Season 3 Battle Rounds Begin!! **SPOILERS**

First time I have bought songs on iTunes from The Voice. I bought both of Terry's. I admit that Carry on Wayward Son was over-processed. Terry's voice sounded grittier on the show. But so far he is my favorite.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Thanks for the info NCLurker, and you pointed me to the guy, but it's not Eric Daniels. It's the band director, Paul Mirkovich! He has a wikipedia page. This dude is awesome. Paul Mirkovich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I remember him in the house band in Rockstar and I was gung ho about the house band just breaking up with the show and forming it's own recording band with Jordis (or somebody, I dunno, the lead singer is interchangeable).
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Finally got a chance to catch up with the episodes of this show which I love and I agree I love the steel aspect which has been added to the show and so far am really enjoying the battle rounds. I think there is a lot of talent this year. I love all music, but do enjoy country and it was nice to see more country added to the talent this year. I love all the coaches and even Christina is behaving this year which makes it nice.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    First time I have bought songs on iTunes from The Voice. I bought both of Terry's. I admit that Carry on Wayward Son was over-processed. Terry's voice sounded grittier on the show. But so far he is my favorite.
    I love Terry. <3 He's one of my top favorites if not #1. I love his version of Baba O'Riley.
    Allie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678