+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 9/24 The Voice 3: Auditions Continue **West Coast Spoilers**

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: 9/24 The Voice 3: Auditions Continue **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    xmaskat, I know your love of the mullet dress.... what do you think of the full unitard?
    LMAO! On BB the unitard is a punishment. From what I saw, it is also on The Voice.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    CeeLo: " now you see what I've had to deal with....my mama, my sister, my ex wife"
    At first I thought he said 8 ex-wives. I sat there wondering how in the heck he got 8 women to marry him. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I missed most of the show. Teenagers. GRRRR.

Did hear that lady who sang Landslide and thought she was great.

Did that Dez kid actually *quit* Yale football or didn't make it on the team? Seems quite a stupid thing to do. Yale education vs. career in music. He has improved and is definitely cute but is just filler, he has no chance of winning.

That woman at the end, gawd she bugged me to no end. That cocky attitude reminds me of JHud. Poor Blake, betcha he's regretting that one.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Unless they've changed the format, it is easy to get rid of mistakes in the next round when they pit their own picks against each other and eliminate half of them right away. Hopefully he'll be able to address it as her coach - tell her it is off-putting if she wants to go places.
    Count your blessings!

I keep reminding my husband that each coach has to have "expendable" people on the team. It's more important to see who they end up with after that round!
    Allie likes this.

I hope that the people they only show glimpses of are expendable.
    Count your blessings!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I hope that the people they only show glimpses of are expendable.
    I hope not, there was some that I was really interested to hear more from, but you may be right. OTOH, because this show is taped way in advance, the producers don't know how America will react to those whose audition wasn't shown fully.

AI was bad for that too, because some of the ones who made Top24 were not highlighted on TV until they were performing live. And of course, those who get lots of TV time, have bigger fan bases when the show goes live. Fan bases can grow quickly because you see them perform every week.

The Voice does the opposite, just as you really like someone, they are slashed in larger numbers and we haven't seen them for weeks. The time between Blind Auditions and live voting is way too long and there aren't many left to root for. This year it will even be worse. The teams go from 16 to 8 and then the possibility of the two steals per coach. Who knows how the eliminations will be after that.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Obviously those singers that were only shown briefly and were not featured will be out the next round. I don't think they were good enough. Frankly, CeeLo has the weakest team. He has picked a number of pretty bad singers (as he did last season) and most of the time it was only him that turned around for that singer. There's only one memorable singer that selected him that stood our for me. That Jeffrey James (cool star name already) who sang the Elvis song was actually very good and I thought at least CeeLo would have turned around. I was really surprised. There were far worse singers that was selected prior. Hopefully he will be snatched later, whatever that twist may be that they were talking about during the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456