+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 4/30 The Voice 2: Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/30 The Voice 2: Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

I think #5 is by far the best ranking this season on Itunes. Others have barely broken the Top 20.

I hope Juliet goes on. Jamar is fun, but not really the voice. He just embraces the experience and makes a show of it. Which is very entertaining and fun to root for.

Here is the rub, do you as a coach vote for who you think can win votes or sell albums after the show is over...

I guess we will find out when we see the coach's votes tonight. Judging by the Itunes charts, those may be two different things.

Erin is now at #131 on the charts. Still way back, but on the chart.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Chris Mann is from my home town so I am rooting for him! All of my students even tho they are from many different High Schools are also watching and voting for him. Chris's father is a pharmacist at a local Dillons grocery store. It has been really cool for us!

Ok, is it just me or there something terribly wrong with the studio versions of the itunes recordings? Ilk. Most of the artists that can truly sing sound blah on the studio cuts and the NBCvoice youtube videos. How is it that a plain ole amateur web cam cover in their living room sound better than thousands of dollars behind a "professional" production. A person's rip from their dvr uploaded and posted on youtube sounds better than The Voice's official upload? Something is amiss.

Fire the sound person or something.

Many live versions that I enjoyed I would never PAY to download because they sound vacant, hollow and stripped bare.

They really do have difficulty with the sound. 99% of the time the music overpowers the singers significantly. I remember it happening last year, but it didn't seem as pronounced. It's also surprising that they don't fix it. Perhaps, as has been said before, it sounds really amazing in house?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678