+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yourefired

Thread: Christina and Tony Blast From The Past

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Christina and Tony Blast From The Past

Ever since the whole Christina didn't remember Tony thing I'd been hoping someone would post a video of the two of them working together on MMC. Finally someone has so I thought I'd share it here. It's obvious Christina was younger than him because look how tiny she is. I don't really think he's changed since then looks wise but she sure has.

Wake Up Everybody MMC (Tony, Nita, and Christina)

Also take a look at the backup dancers. You'll see Ryan Goesling and Justin Timberlake for sure and maybe Keri Russell and Britney Spears. Very cheesey skit, but it's really interesting to hear what a voice Christina had even then. She really was in a league of her own. i'm still not a fan of her because of her personality but this impressed me.

PS I hope it's ok to post youtube here. It's very relevant to The Voice and pretty funny to see how some of these people have changed.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Re: Christina and Tony Blast From The Past

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    Ever since the whole Christina didn't remember Tony thing I'd been hoping someone would post a video of the two of them working together on MMC. Finally someone has so I thought I'd share it here. It's obvious Christina was younger than him because look how tiny she is. I don't really think he's changed since then looks wise but she sure has.

Wake Up Everybody MMC (Tony, Nita, and Christina)

Also take a look at the backup dancers. You'll see Ryan Goesling and Justin Timberlake for sure and maybe Keri Russell and Britney Spears. Very cheesey skit, but it's really interesting to hear what a voice Christina had even then. She really was in a league of her own. i'm still not a fan of her because of her personality but this impressed me.

PS I hope it's ok to post youtube here. It's very relevant to The Voice and pretty funny to see how some of these people have changed.
    That is a great find! OMG. Sad to see how CA has turned out compared to how she looked in that video. Her voice and looks were so wonderful then.

+ Reply to Thread