+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: The Voice: Final Results Show *SPOILERS*

Re: The Voice: Final Results Show *SPOILERS*

I think the judges know the results or they are judging by Itunes. Cee Lo and Christina have pretty much thrown in the towel from thier comments and Adam seemed to be willing Javier to win it.

Up next Dia and Miranda Lambert. Uh, this will be interesting. They are not really complementary singers. But then neither were Beverly and Ryan.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    Nice, we got a shot of Christina adjusting the girls after she gave Stevie and Javier a standing O.
    You saw that also, too funny. Fellas gonna like that, ladies gonna hate it. Loved how the camera caught how she was trying to play it off.

Cool they are doing the The House that Built Me. This will work.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    I think the judges know the results or they are judging by Itunes. Cee Lo and Christina have pretty much thrown in the towel from thier comments and Adam seemed to be willing Javier to win it.

Up next Dia and Miranda Lambert. Uh, this will be interesting. They are not really complementary singers. But then neither were Beverly and Ryan.
    I agree, with downloads counting as votes & there being such a gap between Dia/Javier & Vicci/Beverly its apparent its a two person race.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Miranda Lambert is "watching paint dry" boring.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Dia started out shakey, but is filling out nicely on the song. Miranda looks so proud of her too. Neat!

And yeah VOR, too funny!

I thought that duet of Vicci/CeeLo would have helped her but I also am pretty sure that Dia is the train that cannot be stopped. She's got the country vote and they are rabid. Ah well, I'm happy with any of them winning and they do have the tour (money, exposure).
    LT1 likes this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Awww, Blake is making me cry!
    JavaJo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Miranda Lambert is "watching paint dry" boring.
    On the bright side for Miranda, she is much more exciting next to Dia.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I thought that duet of Vicci/CeeLo would have helped her but I also am pretty sure that Dia is the train that cannot be stopped. She's got the country vote and they are rabid. Ah well, I'm happy with any of them winning and they do have the tour (money, exposure).
    Country, Kids, Folk. Not just the country vote, she has a great alt voice.

+ Reply to Thread