+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Live Show 6/14- **SPOILERS**

Re: Live Show 6/14- **SPOILERS**

I agree so much with Babbred upthread. I really like Vicci and Nakia, though I liked Casey too. I'm finding her voice more interesting than I first tought. I thought she would just be a Stevie Nicks sound-a like, but no. She's quite unique IMO.

LOVED the group number Celo did with his people. I just LOL as I danced. Lovin' me some oldies!

Most people are really happy with Blake's saver person. Good luck. I guess there's nowhere left to go but up with her performance. I don't get anything from her. We'll see.

There are just some songs that I don't want to hear covered again. Jesus Take The Wheel is one of them. It's great, but leave it alone. Enough already. Same applies to Arms of The Angel. Please stop. I did not enjoy them at all.

Addicted to Love and Boogie Woogie Boy, made me change the channel. So wrong.

I'm actually going to vote. Any tips on how?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Fell asleep during the snow...missed Adam Levine's group performance...what song did they sing?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Actually, I don't remember what song they sang; it was mostly about Adam and a choir, and his team was sort of there chiming in occasionally. They needed a choir? Really?

I think Blake once mentioned that he wanted to mentor Patrick and help him break into the Nashville scene, and I still think he may do so, post-Voice.

Also, I don't think he picked Xenia because he thinks she's a better shot to win than, say, Patrick; I think he picked her because he sees her potential and cares more about helping her live up to it than about himself having the team most likely to win.

IOW, I think it's no longer about winning TV, it's about whose life path he thinks he can truly affect in a meaningful way. I think he feels that he can make a significant difference in Xenia's career, moreso than in Jared's career, and even in Patrick's. If so, my hats of to Blake for being a mensch.

`I Get By With A Little help From My Friends' was Adams group song.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer View Post
    Actually, I don't remember what song they sang; it was mostly about Adam and a choir, and his team was sort of there chiming in occasionally. They needed a choir? Really?

I think Blake once mentioned that he wanted to mentor Patrick and help him break into the Nashville scene, and I still think he may do so, post-Voice.

Also, I don't think he picked Xenia because he thinks she's a better shot to win than, say, Patrick; I think he picked her because he sees her potential and cares more about helping her live up to it than about himself having the team most likely to win.

IOW, I think it's no longer about winning TV, it's about whose life path he thinks he can truly affect in a meaningful way. I think he feels that he can make a significant difference in Xenia's career, moreso than in Jared's career, and even in Patrick's. If so, my hats of to Blake for being a mensch.
    I like that thought. (what I bolded) It may possibly be that he's also really counting on Dia as his number one choice to make it far. He mentioned that Xenia and Dia are very close, and perhaps he kept Xenia to help support his number one choice. In any case, I really like that he chose Xenia... it's a bold move and I hope it pays off for him.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

So, Dia and Xenia are "stompin' with the big dogs"! Interesting choice by Blake. Shocked me, but he's the professional, and I'm willing to go with his instinct. He may just be totally right, or he may be in for learning a lesson. The other coaches are going for power teams, so should you follow suit? Only time will tell. I love it!!! I think Jared is going to be fine, no matter what.

I don't think that those 2 little Cee-Lo girls should have been chosen, in the first place but, once again, he is the professional and maybe (probably) he knows something that we don't.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    `I Get By With A Little help From My Friends' was Adams group song.
    Thanks! Gots me some mad love for Adam...gawd help me. I could just die in those sexy bedroom eyes.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Dia & Xenia, I think, are both more commercially viable artists that either of XTina's bald wonders. Everybody that knows reality TV or American Idol are already familiar with Frenchie, yet she still couldn't garner enough votes to be Americas choice & Beverly...just don't see it happening for her.

Blake made a bold choice that's for sure.

Adams team really stayed more along the Joe Cocker lines that The Beatles. Loved the Sly & The FAmily Stone from CeeLo's group.

FORT Fogey

Wish we could keep 3 from Adam and 1 from C...James, Julian and Casey, with Nakia or Vicci if I have to pick from Clo
    its_glinda_now likes this.

+ Reply to Thread