+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Live Show 6/7- **SPOILERS**

Re: Live Show 6/7- **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Christina's too busy trying to get Patrick's pants off. Her beaking of the other coaches is a little weak.
    How come Xtina can tell a guy to take their pants off while the other guys can't tell a girl to take their pants/skirt off?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    How come Xtina can tell a guy to take their pants off while the other guys can't tell a girl to take their pants/skirt off?
    double standard of course, it's raunchy when xtina comes off that way, but if one of the other judges try to say something even 2levels under what xtina said, then it is considered lewd.

FORT Fogey

I saw a clip of Christina when she was younger. Her hair was not as blonde, it was loosely pulled back and she wore minimal makeup. She was attractive. What is going on with her now? Her hair is distracting and just not good, makeup too heavy and her girls are too much on display. Less is more, girl!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I listened to the show last night and played on the computer... I didn't see any of it, trying to keep it about the voice for me.

Of the night, my favourite was Xenia (sp?), of Blakes' team. My husband mentioned she looked nervous, but I didn't hear it really in her voice. She stood out from the crowd with her unique tone and it was refreshing at that point not to have to listen to any shouting.

Frenchie sounded the most professional. Raquel, I thought, sounded pretty good too. Of the guys, neither really stood out to me. I'd be fine with both going home.

Who I hope will make it:
    Blake's team: Xenia/ Dia or Jared (but mostly Dia)
    Christina's team: Frenchie/ Beverley or Raquel (I'm leaning towards Beverley, though I have found her a bit hard to watch in the past, it is about the voice)

My opinions on last night's show:

1. Still love Patrick Thomas. Sorry to offend the teeming masses, but for me, he just leaves Scotty McCreery in the dust.

2. Really loved Frenchie for the first time tonight. Don't know that song, but once she got into it, it really showcased her singing abilities.

3. Dia is adorable but I found nothing special in her voice. Well, what I could hear of it.

4. Xenia's voice, on the other hand, intrigues me! Sure, she was so nervous she could barely project, and her performance was painfully awkward, but there is a wonderful haunting or wistful quality to her voice.

Team Xtina's group performance: Thumbs up!
    Team Blake's group performance: Thumbs down.
    Team Coaches' opening performance: Wow--Majorly disappointing.

Have to agree with most hre..I think that these two teams were the weakest two so pairing them made "better sense"..it will be interesting next week when Celo and Adam's teams go at it as (IMHO) they are the better teams.

I think Christina's team enphasized the "showmanship" of what they will be requred to do. Christina seemed to be trying to make them understand that you need the entire "package" (singing, performance factor and stage presence) , so I think her singers got more of a "show sense when they performed.

Team Blake seemed to be about trying to showcase their voices a bit more...I loved the girls but think they need some "heavy seasoning" or they will get lost.

I think the "stand out" voices from last night go too: Frenchy, (the most polished of all )..Xenia (most intriguing voice)..Dia (unusual-needs an image makeover)...
    Not sold on the guys yet..the country guy just seems a bit "cheesy" for me, trys to hard and relys on his "pretty" face (IMHO)..he needs to loosen up and be himself maybe then he could sway my votes...Not thrilled any of the other ladies from Christina's team although beverly seems like a ton of personality...

Oh well...onto next week and looking forward to what the next two teams bring..at least these kids are being knocked off faster than the AI process..

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    thank you! i was thinking the same thing!!!

I thought Jared and Beverly did the best overall. But that's just my preference in taste! Raquel's performance was great but vocally she didn't do good... at all! Blakes girls are the weakest but love xenia voice.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i like everyone on blake's team (though patrick's song was not right for him), and for christina's team, beverly is the only one i like.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lanx View Post
    I think ppl are only saying xtina looks bad, b/c they remember her "dirrrty" days, where she had the awesome time of 18-24 year old genetics, now that she's getting older and having a kid, ppl can't just let go of those images like 8years ago.
    Nope. She looked like hell then too. Didn't like her waif-like physique then either.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread