+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Voice 5/3 ***Spoilers***

Re: The Voice 5/3 ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason View Post
    #3 Raquel Castro - The 16 year old tried to sing Bleeding Love, fell far short in my opinion. Voice was not strong enough to me. Christina was the only one to choose her, she seems to be a lil' trigger happy.

That's what I was thinking. Twice now Xtina has chosen a contestant that the other judges rejected, with good reason.

It's ironic, because I was living in England when Leona won "The X-Factor," so I got to hear her before she became world famous. I have her version downloaded and there's no comparison.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

This girl had a nice voice. She's no P!nk, but she has a nice voice. With some training, she could be pretty good.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Xtina clone up now. Blake and CLo chose her. She goes with CLo.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

#5 Emily Valentine - Sang Pink's "Sober". Good, not great but has a lil' potential. Chosen by Adam & Cee-le (they seem to share the same brain in choosing contestants). She went with Cee-lo who wants to check out her tattoos, lady killer indeed Cee-lo.

How come I have a feeling that the next 2 below are going going to be eliminated in the Battle Rounds (very abbreviated clips of each)

6. Niki Dawson - Chose Cee-lo
    7. Sara Oromchi - Chose Blake

Guy named Tim trying to do a soul song. Yawn. Only Adam picked him.

Adam thought he was a woman? What planet is he on?

#8 Tim Mahoney - He's OK, but not good enough to be chosen. Adam did, seems like he regretted it soon as he turned around.

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason View Post
    #8 Tim Mahoney - He's OK, but not good enough to be chosen. Adam did, seems like he regretted it soon as he turned around.
    That was the vibe I got. He fumbled trying to find something to say. Bet Tim will be knocked out quickly by Adam in the next round.

I love "Bring It On Home to Me" and it was just ok.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

#9 Julia Eason - Sounded good, definitely has potential, I think my favorite so far (not saying much). Chosen by Christina & Cee-lo. She chose Christina.

Julia sings "Mercy." Pretty good. Xtina and CLo chose her. She picks the former.

+ Reply to Thread