+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Voice 4/26 ***Spoilers***

Re: The Voice 4/26 ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Babbred - for the same reasons some spell Christmas as Xmas, I'd imagine. I really have no idea, lol.
    That's what I figured.

Lukas - how to explain my all encompassing hatred of this guy. Well we can start with how smarmy he was and how completely untalented of a singer and how no matter how badly he did the little emo's out there loved him and he kept advancing! It made no sense, none! That somebody with such a mediocre level of talent would advance beyond much better singers. Gah...he was to rock what Sanya was to pop and AI. Except at least Sanya was nice, this guy was an arrogant blowhard.

There. I think I managed to explain why at least I didn't like him lol. Oh and did I mention the constant sticking out of the tongue? The overwrought "Look at me! I'm a genuine rocker!" thing with the skunk hair, the guy liner, the too tight pants....gah!

Wow. Thanks for the info. I guess I won't be rooting for him, either.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Babbred - for the same reasons some spell Christmas as Xmas, I'd imagine. I really have no idea, lol.

OK some more interesting tidbits for us Rockstar fans. The house band? Mostly the house band from Rockstar! We've got Paul, Nate, and Sasha. But unfortunately no Rafa or Jim. But it's going to be great musical times having them as the house band. How could I have forgotten that Mark Burnett was also the man behind Rockstar? Hmm.....which brings up the Lukas thing....interesting.

Lukas - how to explain my all encompassing hatred of this guy. Well we can start with how smarmy he was and how completely untalented of a singer and how no matter how badly he did the little emo's out there loved him and he kept advancing! It made no sense, none! That somebody with such a mediocre level of talent would advance beyond much better singers. Gah...he was to rock what Sanya was to pop and AI. Except at least Sanya was nice, this guy was an arrogant blowhard.

There. I think I managed to explain why at least I didn't like him lol. Oh and did I mention the constant sticking out of the tongue? The overwrought "Look at me! I'm a genuine rocker!" thing with the skunk hair, the guy liner, the too tight pants....gah!

Perfect description of Lukas Rossi
    He is so totally sickening, and you summed it up nicely.

I can't stand that guy, and am looking forward to his audition next week
    We should have a board party to celebrate the fact that none of the judges pick him .

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    Perfect description of Lukas Rossi
    He is so totally sickening, and you summed it up nicely.

I can't stand that guy, and am looking forward to his audition next week
    We should have a board party to celebrate the fact that none of the judges pick him .
    LOL! I'll bring the Noxzema to clean the little bugger up! I am going to actually stay up late and watch it live. I'm that excited about seeing those big red chairs stayed firmly turned around. Heeee!

Did you guys see the HUGE numbers for the repeat show? Evidently we've (and yes, I am giving us FORTers all the credit!) have been making such a huge buzz over this show that others had to tune in to see what the fuss was all about. Something like 6 million new viewers (correct me, please, if I got the numbers wrong). But it was a ton! YAY! I'm excited for them, this can only mean good things for their future.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

The Xtina thing came about during her "Stripped/Drrrty" phase. Xtina was her drrty alter ego.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

I watched Rockstar, and it took me a few minutes to remember who Lukas is.

I remember now. But how do you know he's auditioning?

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter View Post
    I watched Rockstar, and it took me a few minutes to remember who Lukas is.

I remember now. But how do you know he's auditioning?
    There has been a commercial that shows Lukas singing for the judges. He will be on next week.

There has been a commercial that shows Lukas singing for the judges. He will be on next week.
    Which makes it not a spoiler and OK for us to discuss without spoiler tags. I was wondering about that. Where did we find out that he wasn't selected? What if he is and then we are once subjected to his sliminess?

Which makes it not a spoiler and OK for us to discuss without spoiler tags. I was wondering about that. Where did we find out that he wasn't selected? What if he is and then we are once subjected to his sliminess?
    He was a bit on the smarmy side...ick. I much preferred Toby, Marty and Magni. As someone else mentioned it would be cool to have another show with Dave Navarro; he was pretty to look at!
    I know each have 5 more spots to fill so is there two more weeks of auditions?
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Someone who knew him? said that in a thread a while back. However, we don't know that what this person said was actually true. At this point, we are just hopeful that this person was telling the truth and we won't be subjected to Lukas.

Someone who knew him? said that in a thread a while back. However, we don't know that what this person said was actually true. At this point, we are just hopeful that this person was telling the truth and we won't be subjected to Lukas.
    And that's why the brilliant engineers created fast forward buttons. Ladies, start doing those thumb exercises now! Just in case. I get the feeling we will be using them if he makes it on.

By the way, I adore Magni. I wish we could purchase his music here in the US. I can't get it anywhere and trust me, I've looked. And Marty - Trees? *dies* and his cover of "Baby, baby." I loved the way he performed, arms out and with this really cool swagger thing. He was the epitome of alternative rock, he did it so effortlessly.

So why if Pukeas can be resurrected for this show then we can't have Storm, Magni, Marty, Jordis, Suzie, Dilana on this show? I'd rather have any of them over him. OK so one of them isn't American and that could be a catch but the others are and age is obviously not a factor on this show nor is prior success or exposure.

+ Reply to Thread