+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Voice 4/26 ***Spoilers***

Re: The Voice 4/26 ***Spoilers***

Frenchie Davis tweet when Christina had that snafu during the SuperBowl

"@frenchiedavis: U see why I don't condone over riffing?? At least not as much, smh"

Wonder how Frenchie will react to Christina's coaching, could be interesting.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason View Post
    Frenchie Davis tweet when Christina had that snafu during the SuperBowl

"@frenchiedavis: U see why I don't condone over riffing?? At least not as much, smh"

Wonder how Frenchie will react to Christina's coaching, could be interesting.
    what is smh?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    what is smh?
    shake my head
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I enjoyed the show last night. I think as of now, Adam has the strongest team. Anyone who got Javier would have the strongest team IMO. His voice is crazy good. It was fun watching the judges fight over the contestants. Christina was a little annoying though. It seems her way to "win over" someone is by trying to take little digs at the other judges. I don't think Adam was too appreciative of that either just from some of the looks he was giving her.

Looking forward to seeing how this show plays out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I enjoyed the show last night. I think as of now, Adam has the strongest team. Anyone who got Javier would have the strongest team IMO. His voice is crazy good. It was fun watching the judges fight over the contestants. Christina was a little annoying though. It seems her way to "win over" someone is by trying to take little digs at the other judges. I don't think Adam was too appreciative of that either just from some of the looks he was giving her.
    Looking forward to seeing how this show plays out.
    That banter was in fun and they all knew it!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I only saw the last hour or so of this episode and have to say that I loved it. I like how they can't see the person and make a quick judgement on him. I will definitely be tuning in next week. Love that all the judges get along and actually give some good criticism
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I only saw the last hour or so of this episode and have to say that I loved it. I like how they can't see the person and make a quick judgement on him. I will definitely be tuning in next week. Love that all the judges get along and actually give some good criticism
    That's my favorite part! You know a lot of people on AI get chosen for their 'look'.

I've always loved Adam and now..even more so. He's so cute and funny. CeeLo is a big teddy bear and I can't wait to see him working with his team. Should be fun! Blake is adorable and Christina has such a great voice....but she I'm curious to see how she interacts with her team.

So far I like the celeb panel. And I agree with whomever said that Adam has the strongest team. Javier is awesome. Can't wait to see what they do with him! I also really liked the girl who said she's played in all the bars. What she did to that Nervana song gave me goosebumps. I loved it!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I'm off to re-watch I enjoyed this breath of fresh air so much. Yes, it was cheesy - especially not "showing" the face of the black contestant with the white parents. They were going for an audience gasp. Don't think they got it, but whatevs on that.

What will be really interesting once the coaching rounds begin is how Christina will interact with Beverly (I'm sorry to do this but I'll call her the rocker chick.) I had never heard an interview with Adam and found him witty and funny. As said, CeeLo appears a teddy bear, but females, watch out. I saw Blake on the CMA and that was my first introduction to him. He did very well as a co-host on that and his humor really came out to play last night.

We have to remember to call them coaches, not judges. We are so used to judging panels that this concept will hopefully wean us away from that harsh reality. However, once the blind auditions wrap up and the coaching begins the coaches will have to cut half of their singers. Once again there will be audience vote involved, but not until the number altogether hits 16 (after the cuts.)

I do love the coaching aspect and hope it doesn't play into expectations of a judging aspect.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I watched part of it last night. I had initially refused because I do not enjoy other singing shows. However, there was nothing else on last night. I ended up really enjoying it. I don't know if it's something I'll watch every night especially with scripted shows mostly ending this month. But I did like how the judges interacted with each other and with the contestants. I thought the talent was good, some really good and no one was absolutely terrible.

I wasn't going to watch "another singing show" but found I really enjoyed this. Enough that I set the dvr to record it next week.

+ Reply to Thread