+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Adam Levine - Coach

Adam Levine - Coach

As the front man of Grammy Award-winning recording artists Maroon 5, Adam Levine has left an indelible mark on popular music. The primary songwriter of the band and a guitar player, his talents give Maroon 5 their signature sound. His heartfelt ballads and pop anthems have become part of the fabric of this decade's music scene.

Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Levine first connected with Maroon 5 band members Jesse Carmichael and Mickey Madden while attending Brentwood School in Los Angeles. The band has gone on to have massive critical and commercial success worldwide. Capturing their first of three Grammy Awards as Best New Artist of 2005 and going on to sell more than 15 million albums worldwide, Maroon 5 won over fans and critics alike with the hybrid rock/R&B sound they introduced on their debut album "Songs About Jane." They followed up with the double platinum album, "It Won't Be Soon Before Long," which included hits like "Makes Me Wonder" and "If I Never See Your Face Again." In September 2010, the band released their third studio album "Hands All Over," which was produced by studio legend Robert John "Mutt" Lange, and notched a #2 debut on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart. Most recently Maroon 5 received a Grammy Award nomination for "Misery," the debut single off "Hands All Over" in the category of Best Pop Performance By a Duo or Group with Vocals. The nod marks the group's seventh Grammy nomination overall and fourth in that category. Hitting the airwaves this summer, "Misery" skyrocketed into the top 10 on the Top 40 radio chart within four weeks of its release, marking the band's fastest rising chart success to date. Maroon 5's releases have gone gold and platinum in over 35 countries around the world, including "Hands All Over," which was certified gold by the RIAA in December 2010.

In addition to his work with Maroon 5, Adam Levine has collaborated with various musical acts, including Kanye West, Alicia Keys, Natasha Bedingfield, Slash and K'naan. Levine has also made several appearances on television, including "Saturday Night Live," "30 Rock," and Comedy Central's "Night of Too Many Stars."

The Voice - NBC Official Site

Re: Adam Levine - Coach

Yum!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Yum!
    He was great last night
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I love love love him!

I love his personality and voice and the all package!

He is so funny when he falls for one of the contestants! The interaction he has with Christina is so funny too!

I love that he picked Javier. Jeff and Rebecca. I am a bit surprised about Rebecca tho, I really thought she would be picked by Blake since she looks like much more a country but I really love her broken raspy voice too. I am not convinced that she will will the competition tho but this show will sure give her oportunities and good for her. Jeff could have been in americal idol kinda show. He has a great voice but here I am not sure where he can stands regarding the type of music. He did good choice with Adam tho but I thought Blake would have been a better choice... so JAVIER is my fav here

I think he is my favorite judge right now. It doesn't hurt that Maroon 5 is one of my favorite bands or that Adam is a cutie.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

I had never heard of Maroon 5 (odd and dumb name) before this show. I adore this guy!

I love Maroon 5. I have ever since Songs for Jane came out. I am training for a half marathon and I listen to them a lot while I run too. I have the absolute pleasure of getting to see them in concert in July too. I'm sitting in the center front section too. Can not wait for July to get here! I love Adam too, and I respect his choices for his team as well. To me he's the one artist that really waited for just the right sound before he turned his chair around.

FORT Fogey

Adam. Why? I thought he had the strongest team before the second episode. I think he bombed the second night. Good thing he gets to eliminate half of them. This guy is so competitive. Did you notice his strategy was to turn around as soon as another coach pressed the button so as to seem like he pressed his first? Wow! I love that. Although it would annoy me to no end if I was another judge!

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I had never heard of Maroon 5 (odd and dumb name) before this show. I adore this guy!
    Same with me, I had heard of them but thought they were geared toward teens. Saw them on YouTube and love 'em now!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

His pick of Casey last night has a shot at doing some really great things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast