+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Adam Levine - Coach

Re: Adam Levine - Coach

I think he has the strongest team going so far. Both were good choices so far.

I believe he still has the strongest team top to bottom.

I agree razorbacker...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Adam Levine speaks - CBS News

Adam was featured on CBS Sunday Morning this week. There is a video of the interview as well as a transcript. Lots of music and he comments on the controversial comment.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

To the Point

I thought nothing of his comment when he made it. He was doing nothing more than expressing his frustration that the voters did not support an obviously very talented woman on his team over others. To me it is just much ado about nothing. There are far more concerning things being said everyday in much more serious context. I just have a difficult time getting worked up over this type thing.

I actually saw the interview. I enjoyed it and it was about what I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I thought nothing of his comment when he made it. He was doing nothing more than expressing his frustration that the voters did not support an obviously very talented woman on his team over others. To me it is just much ado about nothing. There are far more concerning things being said everyday in much more serious context. I just have a difficult time getting worked up over this type thing.

I actually saw the interview. I enjoyed it and it was about what I expected.
    Exactly.

I enjoyed the interview as well. He loves California and would never live anywhere else. Sounds like me lol.

And to carry on from the other thread...

No, other celebs DO say things they probably shouldn't on TV. There are plenty of celebs that have gotten in to a little hot water from time to time. Adam said he was joking, and he apologized. No where does that indicate that he is a loser. He is far from a loser actually. He is extremely successful. We should all wish to be a loser then if that is one's standard of what a loser is lol.

I have loved Maroon 5 since Songs About Jane came out. I've seen them in concert (they are amazing btw). Adam's being on The Voice has only endeared him to me that much more. He and Blake are the main reasons I even watch the show. This little blip isn't going to hurt him whatsoever, nor should it.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Hmm nice pad, lucky guy! I don't like all the tats, but each to their own
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Hmm nice pad, lucky guy! I don't like all the tats, but each to their own
    On this we can agree!

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Exactly.

I enjoyed the interview as well. He loves California and would never live anywhere else. Sounds like me lol.

And to carry on from the other thread...

No, other celebs DO say things they probably shouldn't on TV. There are plenty of celebs that have gotten in to a little hot water from time to time. Adam said he was joking, and he apologized. No where does that indicate that he is a loser. He is far from a loser actually. He is extremely successful. We should all wish to be a loser then if that is one's standard of what a loser is lol.

I have loved Maroon 5 since Songs About Jane came out. I've seen them in concert (they are amazing btw). Adam's being on The Voice has only endeared him to me that much more. He and Blake are the main reasons I even watch the show. This little blip isn't going to hurt him whatsoever, nor should it.
    Well said and ITA. Great article as well. I think I said at the time that he should have hung his head in shame, but then went on to say I have heard Adam say so many nice things during the course of this show and forgot about it. I think everyone says things in the heat of the moment and we as viewers rush to judgment at times. I was guilty of doing that by saying he should have hung his head in shame before hearing his explanation. Once he explained I realized exactly why he said it and would never hold it against him or anyone else who is guilty of doing the same thing. I know myself I have said plenty in the heat of the moment that I never really meant and was sorry that I had said what I did. Good thing I am not famous and it was only my husband that heard it. lol Adam said what he did and once he explained it was forgotten by me and would never, ever consider him a loser.

I know I have stated that I love country, and like you Blake and Adam are my favorites. I also love other genres of music (except rap) and Maroon 5 have been favorites of mine. I love country, but don't love every single country song and in the Pop world I can say the same thing. I certainly don't love all Pop, but Maroon 5 are definitely in the love category. How lucky that you were able to attend one of their concerts and I am sure they were fantastic. I agree this is just a little blip and I don't believe he will be affected by it at all and as you said nor should he be.
    mesachick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    On this we can agree!
    Nice pad? or too many tats?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast