Thread: The Voice on NBC

FORT Newbie

Re: The Voice on NBC

I'm going to watch too.

Regarding Lukas Rossi,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he auditioned, but he was not chosen by any of the judges

Thanks for the spoiler info RCTina, that is the best news!
    Now, I am really looking forward to the show .

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'll give it a whirl. it seems like a good format
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by RCTina View Post
    I'm going to watch too.

Click to see Spoiler:
    he auditioned, but he was not chosen by any of the judges
    WOOOT! Now I can watch, AI is boring me to tears. I need a different music show to fill the void.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    WOOOT! Now I can watch, AI is boring me to tears. I need a different music show to fill the void.
    Me too.

Who is Lukas Rossi?

Lukas was the guy who "won" the last Rockstar: Supernova. The one where it was very obvious that the only reason he won was because Tommy Lee REALLY liked him. There were photos of them in lip locks shortly after the show ended.

I would love for that show to come back. They could look for the next rock star and not just look for somebody to front an already established band. Brooke (DWTS drone) was great as hostess on it and Dave Navarro would have to come back. I'd happily just watch to see him every week.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Lukas was the guy who "won" the last Rockstar: Supernova. The one where it was very obvious that the only reason he won was because Tommy Lee REALLY liked him. There were photos of them in lip locks shortly after the show ended.

I would love for that show to come back. They could look for the next rock star and not just look for somebody to front an already established band. Brooke (DWTS drone) was great as hostess on it and Dave Navarro would have to come back. I'd happily just watch to see him every week.
    Amen to this. Rockstar was the only real legitmate "talent search" show on television, imo. It featred, real, talented, singers/songwriters/musicians and wasn't the typical "next pop-star" search that so many of the other reality talent shows, (American Idol included) are.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

LT1

I can't for this show next week. The lead singer for one of my favorite bands is one of the contestants. From the previews I saw, she looks to be joining Blake Shelton's team.

I would love to see Rockstar come back too! It really was the best of the all of the singing competition shows; it had a great format, and super talented contestants.

Rockstar was my favorite and I think it would have had a long life if Tommy and his boys hadn't killed it. Tommy was wasted every show!

I auditioned for the INXS version and was very excited about seeing it. Then they had VanHalen set to be the host of the second one (which could have been awesome!) but they decided that Eddie wasn't "TV Friendly" so they threw together that crappy replacement band with Tommy, Gilby (good rhythm player but not a lead guitarist), & Jason. Lucas was the best fit for them because they all sucked equally!!

The REAL stars of Rockstar beside Brook & Dave were the HOUSE BAND... man those guys were so good on both versions of the show. What a step down to go from them as your backup band to "Tommy's Trainwreck"...

+ Reply to Thread