+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 2/24 The Voice 6: Premiere Episode - Auditions #1 **West Coast Spoilers**

2/24 The Voice 6: Premiere Episode - Auditions #1 **West Coast Spoilers**

Here we go again. The kool kids klub is back and fighting for voices to shape toward a win this season.

This show airs Mon/Tues and AI airs Wed/Thurs...if you can't get enough of wannabe stars, you have almost a full week's worth for the next few months. Enjoy!
    Punkin likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 2/24 The Voice 6: Premiere Episode - Auditions #1 **West Coast Spoilers**

Biff Gore chose Usher. He was great! Biff Gore sang "Change is Gonna Come."
    The duo singers chose....Adam.

Adam said it was the best performance he ever heard on the Voice. They were only okay to me.
    BTW likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Finally a Duo. Yay.
    sparklete likes this.

Leo Gallo from California. He picked the wrong song.

Jeremy Briggs "Bad Company". He's good. So far, Blake and Shakira turned around.
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 02-24-2014 at 09:23 PM.

Jake Worthington is back for a second time. He wants to show he worked on being a better singer. Jake did! He chose Blake.

Karina Mia singing "Beneath Your Beautiful". Blake is the only coach who turned around. She was good - wish the song was longer. Oh, I was wrong. No one turned around for Karina Mia.

Bria Kelly "Steamroller Blues" Blake and Adam turn around fast. All four judges turned around! She was great! Bria picks Usher!
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 02-24-2014 at 10:00 PM.
    sparklete likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I thought Karina Mia sang Beneath Your Beautiful, "beautifully". Don't know why no one turned for her.
    CupidGuest likes this.

To the Point

totally enjoyed tonight. Love this show...especially the auditions.
    Debb70 and Jaceegirl like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Thank gawd this show is back! I just couldn't bear having to watch American Idol.
    Punkin, Jezebella, JohnnyK and 1 others like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

So happy to have this show back again because I just love it!!! I never get here while the show is on because I don't like watching the commercials so put it on to record so I can fast forward through them.
    I thought Karina Mia sang Beneath Your Beautiful, "beautifully". Don't know why no one turned for her.
    BTW I agree with you and was surprised no one turned around for her either. I thought she would get at least one turn around.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

It's just airing here on the West Coast. I'm loving the judges singing each other's songs.
    NCLurker, taracran and Jaceegirl like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast