+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: 12/16-12/17 The Voice 5: FINALE Performance and Results

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 12/16-12/17 The Voice 5: FINALE Performance and Results

OMG with the long hair!
    Punkin likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Now, she's not my type, per se, but she's definitely beautiful.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Why The Voice Was The Best Reality Show of 2013 I love picture blogs. Less reading. Haha

I'm not sure Christina and CeeLo returning were standouts this season. The ratings while still good dropped this year compared to the last cycle and to last time this year. If the ratings uptick again in the spring, it could indicate that Shakira and Usher are a bigger draw than CeeLo and Christina. It can't be the talent as the top 10 were all great. Of course it could also be due to the 2x per year cycle. Even as a diehard fan of the show, 2x a year is even too much for me. I can't miss you if you never go away.

The Voice finale earned a 3.9, up from last week’s 3.1 adults 18-49 rating but a far cry from the 4.9 that last fall’s finale earned (and the 4.4 adults 18-49 rating that last spring’s finale earned).
    From TV By The Numbers
    Cornholio likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I still like Shakira and Usher better as coaches. I respect Ceelo and Christina as artists, but still prefer the other two over them.

I wonder why Tessanne did that to her hair before going on The Voice. VERY odd, IMO. She has beautiful hair and looks so much better and younger with her longer hair. I did not care for her super short hairstyle at all. It was the least becoming hairstyle for her that I could imagine. JMO
    tapper01 likes this.

Tessanne has a good career in Jamaica and has a couple of albums out there, but that is a very small pond compared to the international notice she has now. She might just be that breakthrough "Star" that The Voice has been waiting for.

I like Christina, but look forward to Shakira coming back. Usher, not so much. I hate his 'leg up on the seat' posing. And, remember, those two were a part of JK's hated All Country season. Though I doubt the show will let that happen again. They should spin off a The Voice: All Country Edition and leave our show for R&B and Rock with the occasional Tenor thrown in.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Tessann sang the first release song on Kelly and Michael today and sounded really good.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Tessanne sounded good this morning, but I'm not a fan of the song.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Yes, she sounds great but the song is blah. I thought Ryan Tedder would write a good song for her, I'm worried about the direction her album will go. I haven't listened to her previous stuff but will probably do that this weekend.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

He had to write generic because he didn't know which of the three would win. He explained that it would fit all of their different styles. So, yes, bland, but on purpose.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

She looks more cutting edge with shorter hair. Her long hair, though beautiful, makes her look like everyone else.
    SpringMaiden27 and JohnnyK like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast